Khabib's father about rematch with Conor, Askren, Lee, Ferguson + more

Lol
Conor gets 40 you get 20
Deal with it or fight Dustin for 2 million

He will fight Dustin for 2 and McGregor for 30 :).
UFC will pay him what he wants, this is to big of a money fight for them to risk it not happening.

And I want my hairline from 5 years ago. Looks like neither of our dreams are coming true Mr Nurmagomedov.

Do you think it's impossible? Since UFC and Dana want this rematch to happen, I think they will pay him what he wants. The first fight was the biggest PPV in MMA history, the rematch will probably sell more... but it take 2 to tango and they need Khabib to make it happen.

They beat Conor for legacy once, the rematch is for money

BTW why does one has to exclude the other, they can go hand in hand IMHO
I don't give a fuck that he wants big money, he should, just don't feed me an apple and tell me it's an orange.

Pay Khabib UFC if you want the rematch.

Get your money Khabib!

#KHABIBBLESS

I don't give a fuck that he wants big money, he should, just don't feed me an apple and tell me it's an orange.

I would never feed you anything.

So what's the problem. Legacy and money contradict each other?

Thanks TS for the cool interviews

I would never feed you anything.

So what's the problem. Legacy and money contradict each other?
No, the problem is he spent his entire rise telling us how he doesn't fight for money, doesn't case about money only to become a Conor clone the minute he has the belt, I don't have an issue with him looking for big money, merely pointing out that he's a hypocrite.

Thanks TS for the cool interviews

No problem... hade to change the title on this one. To many Conor trolls came here :D.

First title was:
Khabib's father about rematch with Conor, we want 30 million

I noticed that people came in here and started talking:

" What about legacy!!! Khabib hypocrite "

They didn't actually read the interview.

No, the problem is he spent his entire rise telling us how he doesn't fight for money, doesn't case about money only to become a Conor clone the minute he has the belt, I don't have an issue with him looking for big money, merely pointing out that he's a hypocrite.

Khabib is not talking money here... his father does :)

Also I don't think you should take it litteral like that... he said I don't fight for money, I fight for legacy.

I would interpret that... my legacy and reputation is more important motivator for me than money.

And not... I fight for legacy,,, burn my pay check, I will go live under a bridge.

Khabib is not talking money here... his father does :)

Also I don't think you should take it litteral like that... he said I don't fight for money, I fight for legacy.

I would interpret that... my legacy and reputation is more important motivator for me than money.

And not... I fight for legacy,,, burn my pay check, I will go live under a bridge.
I didn't interpret it like that at all.

He's just like every other prizefighter, he fights for the prize.

Not sure why some fans still believe he's any different, hell he was calling out Mayweather a day after the McGregor fight.

I didn't interpret it like that at all.

He's just like every other prizefighter, he fights for the prize.

Not sure why some fans still believe he's any different, hell he was calling out Mayweather a day after the McGregor fight.

I think money is not a primary motivation for him though. For a long time before MMA he competed in Sambo and did not make money from that. He comes from an athlete family where athletic achievement is primary and the money that comes with it is a bonus.

He is not a whore though like some fighters and he has more moral principles then some.

He is not the kind of guy who would sell his soul and do anything for money.

But bu bu.... they fight for legacy...?

In case you were under a rock, in 2018 Khabib embarassed Connor. That’s the legacy.

Would rematching someone you totally humiliated do anything for your legacy?

Now if they want to do a rematch, it’s about the $$. Otherwise there’s Ferguson and porier/holloway out there for legacy.

Its not even about the money, but principle. if UFC and Conor want to salvage anything of his rep they need to pay the price. this is probably the greatest thing any fighter has done in the company.

to use Conor's line towards all the fighters, "Beg me"

Last edited:
Do you think it's impossible? Since UFC and Dana want this rematch to happen, I think they will pay him what he wants. The first fight was the biggest PPV in MMA history, the rematch will probably sell more... but it take 2 to tango and they need Khabib to make it happen.
I can see where you're coming from, but I'd guess probably not. My guess is the UFC can get a higher profit after expenses number by having Conor fight someone cheaper. Example, Cowboy vs Conor would cost a whole lot less, and generate pretty solid revenue.

if Conor wants the fight that bad he should offer his ppv points.

I think money is not a primary motivation for him though. For a long time before MMA he competed in Sambo and did not make money from that. He comes from an athlete family where athletic achievement is primary and the money that comes with it is a bonus.

He is not a whore though like some fighters and he has more moral principles then some.

He is not the kind of guy who would sell his soul and do anything for money.
Khabib is not unusal in that, Most fighers start out fighting for the competition, but once there's millions on the table the focus shifts, and that would be fine if he didn't act like he was different and then become a clone.

I can see where you're coming from, but I'd guess probably not. My guess is the UFC can get a higher profit after expenses number by having Conor fight someone cheaper. Example, Cowboy vs Conor would cost a whole lot less, and generate pretty solid revenue.

But... if he looses to Khabib a second time, they can say. Ok so Khabib is just a GOAT, but Conor still good... and then do Conor vs Cerone, Conor vs Diaz 10 etc. etc. But If he looses to someone else (except Khabib) from top 10 first, the rep is completely destroyed... then you can't make that Khabib fight.

Khabib is not unusal in that, Most fighers start out fighting for the competition, but once there's millions on the table the focus shifts, and that would be fine if he didn't act like he was different and then become a clone.

He is unusual and different in many ways, just the way he has been brought up. He comes from a family of fighters, that had great fighters for several generations, much like Floyd Mayweather with boxing, where his father and uncles were boxers... with Khabib it was wrestlers and sambo guys in the family. If you listen to his father, the athletic component is always in 1st place. It's something he always repeat about Khabib that he want's a career that make Khabib "recognised as an undisputed great of the sport and recognised universally as an exceptional athlete".

About the money, he refused to make that anti-bullying commercial, even though it cost him money. He jumped out of the cage even though it cost him money... right now he is in negotiations with UFC where he is pushing an ultimatum, that if his cousin Abubakar and his teammate Zubaira (who were involved in the brawl) are not reinstated in UFC and get their fights, he is not coming back... I don't think he is bluffing.

Back