Khabib's Ego will get him KO'd

people talking about conors ego are completely clueless. im talking about IN FIGHT egos.

Conor is the one with the ego, all it takes is one take down and that’s it.

That record setting speedy double tap he did when Nate choked him?

Kabib will make him submit verbally so fast Conor will wish it was Nate choking him again

throwin a punch is much easier than getting a take down. A LOT easier. and that is if you can even get the take down to begin with.

Conor just needs one punch? His only one punch finish I can remember was against Aldo who went in face first.
He has others, not in the UFC.

If Khabib loses its because he gets caught on the feet. We know his standup is worse than Conor’s. If Conor loses it’s because Khabib takes him down and wears him out/smeshes him. This isn’t news.

Both guys have egos. They’re pro fighters ffs, that takes some real self-belief.

You ever look at how padded Conor’s record is? Plus he lost to some of those cans lol

Conor:
Aldo(UFC Champ)
Dustin
Alvarez(UFC Champ)
Holloway(UFC Champ)
Brandao -when he was tearing it apart
Brimage - very decent at the time

Khabib:

Michael Johnson
RDA
Barboza

so lets not talk about padded records

I dunno why but something tells me this thread may be bumped after the fight with the TS being right, although I don't think it will be one punch. I don't think Khabib will realize how hard Conor hits until he gets hit.

Conor:
Aldo(UFC Champ)
Dustin
Alvarez(UFC Champ)
Holloway(UFC Champ)
Brandao -when he was tearing it apart
Brimage - very decent at the time

Khabib:

Michael Johnson
RDA
Barboza

so lets not talk about padded records
Unfortunately for Conor the fact that he beat bigger name midgets wont help him in this fight

While this is true, Barboza has been TKOed before. Not Conor though, and I don't believe Khabib will be able to knock him out.

As strange as it sounds, I see this fight going the full five rounds.
The only reason Conor hasn't been TKOed is because he rolled on to his stomach and gave up his neck, and Nate's not known for having power either

throwin a punch is much easier than getting a take down. A LOT easier. and that is if you can even get the take down to begin with.

There it is folks, Conor’s fans and their low IQ believing for Kabib it’s easier for him to throw a punch rather than throwing Conor on his head.

At this point are we even surprised?

Khabib has already said he’s not stupid, and knows that he can’t stand with Conor n win that fight. He knows he can’t do what he did in the iaquinta fight. His plan is to just shoot for takedowns constantly.

I’m a Conor fan, but i think his cardio is going to get him into trouble with Khabib. I think it’s a winnable fight, but i also think with the amount of times Khabib gets him down n wears him out, Conor is going to look a lot like how he did in the mayweather fight once he gassed, throwing punches with not a whole lotta pop.

The only reason Conor hasn't been TKOed is because he rolled on to his stomach and gave up his neck, and Nate's not known for having power either

Conor did panic but to be honest I don't think he would have been knocked out. He was in panic mode so he tried to wrestle in order to recover. If you watch the second Diaz fight, whenever he was in trouble he tried to keep his composure so that the same thing wouldn't happen twice.

Khabibs ego is out of control

This cockiness genuinely doesn't bode well for Nurmy

Also if I was his uncle or whoever that is I wouldnt accuse any other person of having a face like a bag of biscuits, man looks like he has early stage leprosy

Ego or not, he's going to get KO'd.

There it is folks, Conor’s fans and their low IQ believing for Kabib it’s easier for him to throw a punch rather than throwing Conor on his head.

At this point are we even surprised?

you would know if you ever spent a day on the mat

Conor did panic but to be honest I don't think he would have been knocked out. He was in panic mode so he tried to wrestle in order to recover. If you watch the second Diaz fight, whenever he was in trouble he tried to keep his composure so that the same thing wouldn't happen twice.
I'm not talking about the takedown attempt, the comment I applied to said Conor has never been TKOed... Nate was about to TKO him before Conor rolled over, he basically chose to be submitted than knocked out

people talking about conors ego are completely clueless. im talking about IN FIGHT egos.

Throwing a punch? How about a knock out? So you’re saying that one punch KOing a guy who has never been knocked out or been in any real trouble is easier and has a higher probability than a grappling powerhouse securing a takedown?? Conor may very well win, but you sir are talking out of your ass.

Back