Khabib's Ego will get him KO'd

2arctanx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All Conor needs is 1 punch. All Khabib needs is a takedown, passing the guard and smashing for 5 rounds.

And honestly we saw in the michael johnson fight how khabib just stands there and throws after getting hit cause his ego wont let him quit the instance. Easy win for conor.

There are many reasons Conor can win but the dribble you just wrote isn't one of them. Was Conor trying to KO Nate even though he couldn't and wasting all his energy an ego thing? They both have ego's you melon.

Easy win for conor.
MtuRRfd.gif

A fight conor is involved in yet his opponent is the one with the ego problem?

Nah fam

Khabib goes down James Vick style. Conor takes Khabib him to clinic and ruin his career and padded record

Conor is the one with the ego, all it takes is one take down and that’s it.

That record setting speedy double tap he did when Nate choked him?

Kabib will make him submit verbally so fast Conor will wish it was Nate choking him again

Conor is the one with the ego, all it takes is one take down and that’s it.

That record setting speedy double tap he did when Nate choked him?

Kabib will make him submit verbally so fast Conor will wish it was Nate choking him again
Oh yea. Khabib is knows for his fight finishing abilities. Lmfao

Nah, this is the last desperate hope of Conor fans begging Khabib to stand even though Khabib already confirmed.

Conor just needs one punch? His only one punch finish I can remember was against Aldo who went in face first.

Donald Cerrone killed Barboza with jab. Khabib couldn't finish him with 5 rounds of gnp. Definition of pillow fists
Cerrone hit Barboza on the button. It happens.

Barboza took a shitload of clean shots from Michael Johnson and didn't go down. Johnson said after that fight that all of the talk about Barboza having a glass chin was BS.

Cerrone hit Barboza on the button. It happens.

Barboza took a shitload of clean shots from Michael Johnson and didn't go down. Johnson said after that fight that all of the talk about Barboza having a glass chin was BS.

While this is true, Barboza has been TKOed before. Not Conor though, and I don't believe Khabib will be able to knock him out.

As strange as it sounds, I see this fight going the full five rounds.

Was Conor trying to KO Nate even though he couldn't and wasting all his energy an ego thing? They both have ego's you melon.

What else was at his disposal? Take him down and pound him out/submit him?

I don't think so.

Back