Media Khabibs dad was strong.

Rip
Right now He’s probably training the bears how to defend against Dagestanis

That would likely be banned under murrkan children rules wrestling, i.e. flakestyle.

He was some man. Still can't believe he died from the virus.

I'm sure he was, however the video in the OP isn't even a feat worth mentioning for a life-long martial artist like him....

people die from flus all the time...i think he had heart problems if i remember correctly

Haha what's the point of this post you garbage truck of a human. Still trying to downplay the virus? You must be a Trumper.

Rest in Peace Abdulmanap, A true GOAT father, made a warrior/legend out of his son

Reactions: HHJ
Haha what's the point of this post you garbage truck of a human. Still trying to downplay the virus? You must be a Trumper.
Lets not do this. If you step back its the dumbest thing to argue about in this thread. It really is. I know you didnt start it,but just ignore this shit.

I think most of these people who downplay the virus do so because deep down they scared stupid and it's far easier believe its a conspiracy than face the reality we're all facing a possible death.

Rip. From most accounts a great man. And judging by the influence he's left he will be remembered for a time longer than most of us are on this earth.

Take the covid stuff to the war room guys

Reactions: HHJ
He was a tank. You can tell he was strong as an ox, abnormally so. He must have been ridiculous in his prime.

I read that this was painted on a building recently in their hometown

Screenshot_2020_11_11_BossLogic_on_Twitter.0.png.jpg

Manap Bless.
images

A man of principle as well. He supported his son, but was not afraid to tell him when he did something wrong. Rip.

Back