Khabib's Dad believes his son can beat Mayweather with Tyson and Lomachenko Sr training him

Maidana is/was an elite boxer, Kebab is not.

Anyone who seriously believes Kebab has a realistic chance of beating Floyd should probably stop watching combat sports altogether.

Floyd by easy TKO, just like his previous fight against a 0-0 boxer/MMA fighter.

<36>

It's backed by physiology which is science. I explained how grappling involves the whole body and you argued punch mechanics. Look at the body types grapplers develop compared to boxers. Let's be honest, if you respected my opinion you wouldnt be arguing it.

I respect your opinion as in it's yours, I do not agree.

Now you're talking about physiology, I can work with that. Playing devil's advocate I would try to argue wrestlers have shown to put up higher numbers in the weight room, or compare grip strength, or wrestlers incur a higher rate of injuries, or wrestlers have demonstrated they have a higher anaerobic threshold. These are the things I would bring into the argument.

What I will say is this, I agree with you that it depends on the level of competition. Being that not many studies have been done on elite pro boxers, I can't find any, it is hard to determine how taxing the sport is for them.

buahahah another muslim sold out... sad... do what you do best... don't sell our your legacy like that... sad again.

I don't doubt that a fight against Floyd would be great for Khabib, financially speaking. But I fail to see why Floyd would be interested. Khabib does not generate the same hype that Connor does with his shittalking. No hype no money. No money no Floyd.

100% Khabib is trying to follow in Connors path. I wouldn’t watch a Khabib fight because I won’t support him out of principal but in an MMA fight Khabib wins. In a boxing match, Mayweather wins, no question. Everyone knows this and if you say you don’t, put some $ on the fight if it happens.

All fighters are fighting for the $ first and foremost!

Back