Khabib Wrestling With 2 Time Olympic Gold Medalist Roman Vlasov

No arguments? Dismissed, clown.

I actually did but your so obsessed I didnt even have time to edit. I'm actually doing other shit right now.

Dismissed....lol...no one gives a fuck about you "clown".

Yawn.

Does USADA test DNA for humanity? Dustin's only hope is Khabib is beast.

That guy could just hold Khabib down and go to town on him if he really wanted to. Khabib isn't an Olympic level wrestler, if that guy wanted to embarrass him he could.
if khabib wanted to kill him he could. it goes both ways.

I actually did but your so obsessed I didnt even have time to edit. I'm actually doing other shit right now.

Dismissed....lol...no one gives a fuck about you "clown".

Yawn.
Your wet fantasies have nothing to do with arguments, kiddo. And if you don't care about what I think, then why would you get so butt-blasted, hmm?

That was before he started approaching weight cuts more professionally and hired actual professionals to monitor his weight. Since that time, he has made weight 3 times in a row and looked phenomenal in his last fight showcasing an iron chin and tremendous cardio, which is proof enough that the cut is not draining for him at all. The only adverse symptoms he actually mentioned in his post UFC229 interview were insomnia one day before the fight and the desire to puke on an empty stomach, which have nothing to do with "seizures".

You're a mongoloid who knows absolutely nothing and regurgitates whatever baseless diarrhea drips down your mouth from the same breed of retarded haters as yourself.

Conor has everything to do with it, by the way, since you're his obvious nutsack gobbler judging from your post history. Khabib will never move up, because he's the champ at LW. If someone wishes to fight him from a weightclass above, they should move down and challenge him, the undefeated champ owes them nothing.
Lol at “showing an iron chin and tremendous cardio” against Conor. He barely even took any shots that fight and spent most of the fight ontop and outgrappling a guy with a lesser ground game and shit cardio. The 1st round he didn’t even do anything except lay ontop of Conor and landed next to no gnp.

The nuthugging is ridiculous, you would cheer the guy for taking a one wipe shit.

Khabib looks deflated.

The other guy isnt even going 100%...

<DisgustingHHH>

Dustin about to unify that belt and be dining abu dabi prime roasted eagle

J3LDuiKf_400x400.jpg
lol dude hes gonna get rag dolled.

Dustin is a far more dangerous than conor at this point. His hands at 155 have way more power as well. Dustin would destroy conor at the point.

Not sure how dustin could keep it standing. I highly doubt he will. But if he somehow does he could be a serious problem for khabib on the feet.

Khabib's grappling is amazing to watch. It's all technique, hardly forces anything which is why he can do it for the entirety of a fight.

Pummeling drills

Its not like they are wrestling for wrestling points. He needs to use this dude to sharpen his in-cage grappling.

That guy could just hold Khabib down and go to town on him if he really wanted to. Khabib isn't an Olympic level wrestler, if that guy wanted to embarrass him he could.
It shows that there are levels to this. Which is why Conor will never beat Khabib

Roman Vlasov, a 2012 and 2016 Olympic gold medalist at 165 lbs in Greco-Roman seems to be one of Khabib's main sparring partners for this camp. If Khabib is holding his own against Vlasov, then Dustin is beyond fucked.

But, but he can't beat D1 wrestlers!

Khabib is rubish against grapplers.

He can only beat manlet strikers!

Roman Vlasov, a 2012 and 2016 Olympic gold medalist at 165 lbs in Greco-Roman seems to be one of Khabib's main sparring partners for this camp. If Khabib is holding his own against Vlasov, then Dustin is beyond fucked.

he's not competition wrestling with him. it's like rolling with marcelo and saying if he's holding his own with marcelo.......that said, it can make you better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back