Khabib would F Colby up

I'm guessing you mean Mike Brown?

Khabib handed Dustin his 5th UFC loss. Lesser men have KO'd and submitted Dustin. This was not meant to be a competitive fight and Dustin was something like a 5-1 dog in the odds. Dustin is a fine fighter but only a competent grappler.

Colby Covington is an elite MMA adapted grappler and one of the most proven MMA adapter wrestlers in the sport right now.
well we both now that poirier in 2019 is not the same as poirier when he lost, denying this is basically non sense ... covington is an elite MMA WRESTLER 100 per cent, but I disagree when u say he is an elite MMA grappler, the dude has no GnP, no sub threat, no top control, all he does is take beautifully his opponent down ( he is a great wrestler 100 per cent ), but once on the ground, there is legit 0 threat, and the opponent get back up immediately ... At 165, khabib would beat colby quite easily, ( he would 100 per cent be the bookmaker favorite ) no matter where the fight goes khabib is better than colby ... now at 170 colby would have probably the cardio advantage, and would be more used to the weight class, but at 165 I got khabib ...

Lmao, he's not a grappler, he's a wrestler with some rudimentary sub defense and almost zero offense. He was tapped by a literal who and shat this jocks at the prospect of actually grappling with Maia. You have no clue what you're talking about.
lol colby is an extremely good wrestler, but you are right his grappling abilities ( other than wrestling of course ) are pretty average ...

Don't like Colby but Colby by being bigger and stronger

khabib is white so i'm not sure how colby can be racist against another racist white guy

colby 50-45

Khabib looks like he's more skilled, but Colby is a WW.

He's bigger, probably same strength, and probably slightly better cardio.

This is a 50-50 fight.

If I had to bet I'd probably go with Colby.

I'm not a big fan of either. I do like Colby much less than Khabib. I would love to see his boring ass get stomped, but Khabib kills himself to make 155 for a reason. If anybody beats Colby, I don't think it will be Khabib. I would absolutely love to be wrong about that...hell, I just wanna see Colby lose violently to anybody, but I don't see it happening.

I would obviously much rather see Khabib/Terg, but if Khabib is the guy to shut Colby up, please let it happen.

Colby would absolutely destroy khabib. Khabib is completely one dimensional. Khabib has been lucky to be 28-0 and never fight an elite wrestler who can also strike. There is no way khabib would hold Colby down even if he were to get a takedown. The fight would take place mainly on the feet and khabib would get embarrassed.

Khabib by sub

RDA took Colby down multiple times

Pretty much.
But this was a better RDA version, at 170, with no terrible weight cut and
with improved wrestling due to fighting them many times in a row.

Colby needs to stop talking a take the Usman fight.

Colby couldn't hold RDA down, got tired and RDA even took him down. It's not a hard fight for Khabib.

Colby does that on purpose. Just like he would let Lawler up, only to take him down again.

Colby took a break with RDA, allowed him to use a bunch of energy on takedowns, then would just effortlessly get back up. Colby broke RDA. textbook deep water drowning.

I dont know Khabib is afraid of 170, f i remember when he missed weight and they said go up or retire and he said hed rather retire. Khabib being afraid of 170 kind of takes him out of P4P goat for me. Hes LW goat tho.

It might be slightly harder to outgrapple a 170 all-american wrestler than 145 strikers.

Khabib would beat him with ease. Colby is not great at anything except fence hugging.

Back