Khabib would F Colby up

Colby said Dustin was training with only high school level wrestlers. Dustin is a total moron. He should have brought in elite Sambo/Judo guys and coaches who studied all of Khabibs fights, mimicked Khabib and just drilled. The 1st person who does that can most likely limit Khabib's takedowns to 1 or 2 a fight and will win.

Colby said Dustin was training with only high school level wrestlers. Dustin is a total moron. He should have brought in elite Sambo/Judo guys and coaches who studied all of Khabibs fights, mimicked Khabib and just drilled. The 1st person who does that can most likely limit Khabib's takedowns to 1 or 2 a fight and will win.
if you believe anything that comes out of colby's mouth then you're delusional as they come

Khabib has far better striking, and wrestling.. Colby has a better gas tank but that wouldn't be enough.

I've seen Woodley tell Rogan and The Breakfast Club that Khabib would be his toughest fight. I know he didnt want to give Usman or Colby that much credit, but he had to have known from the inner circles that Khabib could handle guys at 170.

No seriously, shut the fuck up

Bibs killing himself to make 155 Khabib would be the one callong the cops

Colby could probably take Whittaker

The worst thing about Colby trash talk is where he makes completely out there claims that he is going to knock someone out, when has he done this? Ever ?

Colby ain't knocking anyone out, but the size difference and khabib facing a decent wrestler makes it interesting at least.

Present world wresting ranking is:
1. Iran
2. USA
3. IRussia
Colby beats Habibby

Why are the opinions on hypothetical matches always so certain on domination on one side or the other? It’s ok to be uncertain, everyone. And sometimes, shows more intelligence then being certain about something that you couldn’t possibly be certain of.

View attachment 643761 If you guys got to know me on sherdog you would know I don’t like khabib but colby would be murdered by khabib and what he said about him being a goat fucker is fucked up fuck that racist pig I can’t wait to see him get murdered by either Dustin,Jorge,Tyron,usman or somebody to fuck him up
Khabib taps him inside 3, Colby is no submission grappler and he has no chance of keeping the fight standing.

I'd favor CC and by a good margin.

well matt brown said dustin succeed with his switch every day in the gym, same gym as colby ... khabib is a better overall grappler, striking, fight IQ, I see khabib beating colby pretty easily at a catchweight at 165 lbs

well matt brown said dustin succeed with his switch every day in the gym, same gym as colby ... khabib is a better overall grappler, striking, fight IQ, I see khabib beating colby pretty easily at a catchweight at 165 lbs

I'm guessing you mean Mike Brown?

Khabib handed Dustin his 5th UFC loss. Lesser men have KO'd and submitted Dustin. This was not meant to be a competitive fight and Dustin was something like a 5-1 dog in the odds. Dustin is a fine fighter but only a competent grappler.

Colby Covington is an elite MMA adapted grappler and one of the most proven MMA adapter wrestlers in the sport right now.

Oh Cody, if Al, Conor, and Dustin can't KO Habab, you sure ain't. Cody has no KO's (two TKO's, let's no confuse the two), and 5 straight Dec's. Habab by sub.

I'm guessing you mean Mike Brown?

Khabib handed Dustin his 5th UFC loss. Lesser men have KO'd and submitted Dustin. This was not meant to be a competitive fight and Dustin was something like a 5-1 dog in the odds. Dustin is a fine fighter but only a competent grappler.

Colby Covington is an elite MMA adapted grappler and one of the most proven MMA adapter wrestlers in the sport right now.
Lmao, he's not a grappler, he's a wrestler with some rudimentary sub defense and almost zero offense. He was tapped by a literal who and shat this jocks at the prospect of actually grappling with Maia. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Back