Khabib won't fight McG for under $10m

Khabib fighting Tony mixed in the fights that got canceled due to a moron throwing a dolly at a bus, I think it would've done more

Not convinced. DC/Stipe was billed as a Superfight. It did what like 380 thousand buys? That is shit.. And neither man made bank on it. They both basically got paid their guaranteed money. PPV points only kick in after a certain buy rate is my understanding..

How did Conor draw against short notice Mendes and Diaz? What has khabib ever done ? If you are saying it would have done more with Ferguson that's saying tferg is the draw, not Khabib

Tell me about all the world tours that Khabib did and all the promotion for 223 like Conor and the UFC did for 189.

And no, #1 fighting #2 for the title is more appealing than not knowing who Khabib is going to fight 12 hours before the PPV airs. It does not mean Tony is the draw

Has there ever been a source posted? I heard Conor wanted to fight someone other than Khabib for the title.

Tell me about all the world tours that Khabib did and all the promotion for 223 like Conor and the UFC did for 189.

And no, #1 fighting #2 for the title is more appealing than not knowing who Khabib is going to fight 12 hours before the PPV airs. It does not mean Tony is the draw
Khabib could fight anyone from 10 to 1 and the ppv wouldn't vary by more than 100k, he's not a draw dude and doesn't deserve anything but his contract pay

10m? wow. How much is the fight going to bring? I assume a % of the PPV should probably be that much. Or does Khabib's contract give him no part of PPV?

Nate was not a big draw before Conor. Need is an exciting fighter but those numbers were kind of the perfect storm. An exciting match up, two great trash talkers it all came together. But Nate By himself is not really a draw..

Nate drew fantastic numbers on FOX, he has a big social media following, and following the 1st Conor fight he was one of the most trending athletes in the world.

I dont get it either but Diaz brothers are some how decent draws that always do well as antogonist.

Besides Nate didnt make 10 mill off the first bout, he got that money for the 2nd bout after beating Conor.

People stating khabib is not a $10mm draw and should not be paid that is ridiculous. Was Conor a $100mm draw when he fought floyd? Did Conor do 50, 30, or even 2mm ppv's by himself? No, he piggybacked off of Mayweather, just like Khabib has the right to. Not only the right, Khabib is the champion and a freakin monster.

?? Your confusing revenue and PPV buys.

Besides the Manny bout, what other fight did Mayweather out sell Conor???

Will the ufc even make 10 mil profit from that fight? Lol what an outrageous demand

Conor is the draw. Khabib is not really worth that price. Because Conor McGregor can basically fight anyone and they are guaranteed 1 million buys. Just saying.

Yes he is in this fight. Conor has lots of people in his side, but Khabib has whole Russia & many haters of Conor. Khabib will easily bring at least 30 millions for UFC in this fight.

Yes he is in this fight. Conor has lots of people in his side, but Khabib has whole Russia & many haters of Conor. Khabib will easily bring at least 30 millions for UFC in this fight.

Nah I don't see it. The Buy rate for his title win was awful.

Nah I don't see it. The Buy rate for his title win was awful.

Maybe, because it wasn't that interesting, but it's different story on this one. There is many people that would like to see him ragdolling Conor.

Conor is definitely bigger draw like you said but Khabib still deserves 50% of money what Conor is getting. If Conor gets 20, 10 is more than fair for Khabib. If Conor gets 10, 5 should be fine for Khabib. That been said, i don't see McGregor fighting under 20 millions at this point.

30 Million is 839,160.84 buys. You really believe Khabib is worth almost 1M buys ON HIS OWN?
UFC gets approximately 55% of PPV revenue, providers get 45%. A HD PPV is 65 now, so UFC gets $35.75 per PPV buy (55% of $65.00). Divide 30M by $35.75 and its the number I listed. You are delusional if you think Khabib draws 30M in rveneue. He Wont even draw 3M in revenue, Russian does not matter as they do not buy PPVs.

Not convinced. DC/Stipe was billed as a Superfight. It did what like 380 thousand buys? That is shit.. And neither man made bank on it. They both basically got paid their guaranteed money. PPV points only kick in after a certain buy rate is my understanding..

The UFC barley promoted it, you didn't see anything for it on TV or online

Khabib could fight anyone from 10 to 1 and the ppv wouldn't vary by more than 100k, he's not a draw dude and doesn't deserve anything but his contract pay

I get you don't like Khabib, but if Conor is going to skip the line again, Khabib is going to get paid regardless of your opinion. In this case, he absolutely deserves to get paid.

But Nate Diaz is fighting at UFC 230, so that should do 1 million buys since he's such a draw, right?

Khabib fighting Tony mixed in the fights that got canceled due to a moron throwing a dolly at a bus, I think it would've done more
The only reason it did as well as it did was because of the conor incident.

Dolly gate probably added 100k to the buys

Conor bless

Back