Khabib won't be fighting at UFC 200 because of Ramadan

He's declined fights before that happened during Ramazan, but either you've all forgotten it, or are new, or you're just looking for a reason to talk shit.

I wonder who fights first. Khabib or CM Punk.

And I'm not going to get into it cuz I'll end up in some debate with a brainwashed zealot who follows the words of an epileptic, illiterate, murderous child molesting desert dweller from the 6th century.

Shouldn't you be off in the war room, slobbering all over how great Israel is?

Is "Ramadan" some new ligament injury?

200w.gif

Pretty dumb to miss UFC 200 because of a rock concert. Pretty sure Ramadam have shows all over.

This just in. Fighter doesn't train on Christmas day.
Cain does. I wish I could find the pic but someone posted a pic of Cain in the gym this past Christmas. He was all alone, training late in the day. (Cue injury jokes)

good think khabib nurmagomedov dont listen to this guy

Neither do many others. I never understood people thinking that one person speaks for everyone else. There is no pope in Islam, or an Emperor. Last time anyone remotely had something that resembled that was when the Ottoman empire was still around.

Neither do many others. I never understood people thinking that one person speaks for everyone else. There is no pope in Islam, or an Emperor. Last time anyone remotely had something that resembled that was when the Ottoman empire was still around.

Did alot of people rally behind the Ayatollah outside of Iran?

Taisumov fought during Ramadan in 2015. I remember he said that he just started fasting and stuff after the fight (so he just missed the first week of Ramadan). I think it's kinda acceptable in islam.
Plus, I remember Latifi and Ozkilic fought during Ramadan but I'm not sure about their religious views.

Did alot of people rally behind the Ayatollah outside of Iran?

I wouldn't know. I wasn't alive in 1979. But I'd imagine that there was large support for him back then as it was most likely viewed as a Muslim nation standing up to the imperialist west. Even then, the Ayatollah is a Shia, which represents about 10% of Muslims. The rest are either Sunni, or something else. Not to mention the growing number of more progressive Muslims, and the Quranists (the latter whom completely reject the Hadith as gossips (which it is, but that doesn't stop the usual suspects from using it as a source when it comes to fuel their anti Islam agenda. Looking at you Rex) and hearsay.

Read the Quran. Does the Quran prohibits sports? Nope. Ergo is combat sports not haram. Does some weird Hadith prohibit sports? Most likely. Does that make it valid? No, cause Hadiths quite often contradict the Quran and it was penned down by one guy 200 years after the prophets death. Meaning all there was, was stories, legends, gossips, hearsay and what not to fill the Hadith up.

And I'm not going to get into it cuz I'll end up in some debate with a brainwashed zealot who follows the words of an epileptic, illiterate, murderous child molesting desert dweller from the 6th century.
Lol, and there we are. A complete fool who is so desperate to shout something about something he knows nothing about, that he regurgitates words he's read from others....
If you had any knowledge on the subject and understood even 2 sentences of the core of my comment then you'd realise that I was in fact insulting many a Muslim. Trust me when I tell you, I'm no Muslim.
Just because I'm not something doesn't mean I have to not know about it and talk crap out of my ass. - huhum - I'm referring to you.

Now how about you go back to studying something within your brains capabilities ? - try Napoleon Dynamite, that's probably somewhere alongside your brains monorail of an IQ.

dude bails on and turns down more fights than Bryan Caraway

who wants to train when you can play with miesha and her assets all day?

Well. I dont believe you.
Doesn't offend me if you think I am or am not to be honest, just like it doesn't bother me if you think I am from any nation, religion and/or of any colour or creed, really couldn't give a shit.

Back