Khabib won't be fighting at UFC 200 because of Ramadan

Good for Khabib for following his religious principles... out of curiosity are combat sports permissible in Islam?

I'd imagine so, muzzies are a peaceful relig but Mohamed was a warrior before he was a prophet

That's not professional. What if he becomes the champ and refuses to defend because his religion doesn't let him drink water and eat food? That's not tolerable, if you're gonna practice religion at the expense of fighting, you're in the wrong business.

quite the judgemental one. it must be tough when you get proven wrong every other hour. Do you say "whatever!" when its pointed out,or do you deny you were wrong in the first place in denial?
Where am I wrong? This is just my opinion. An Opinion of mine can't be wrong under any circumstances. That's how I feel. It's not written in stone. It's not law.

UFC knew that the guy is a muslim, why do they disclose this information when they could just book him for another card?

They aint gonna say shit to him,they are just gonna have to deal with it before he goes to bellator and fights whenever the fuck he feels like it anyway

I'd imagine so, muzzies are a peaceful relig but Mohamed was a warrior before he was a prophet
Muhammed was a ruthless killer and assassin. He killed an old man by the name of Abu Afka. And a mother of five Asma Bint Marwan. For no reason other than to rob them. Nice religion.

Normally I wouldn't care if he's taking time off for Holiday but this fucker hasn't fought in forever. He needs to stay active if he wants to be taken seriously

That's not professional. What if he becomes the champ and refuses to defend because his religion doesn't let him drink water and eat food? That's not tolerable, if you're gonna practice religion at the expense of fighting, you're in the wrong business.

the world is big, people aren't the same and some people don't have the bussiness as their first priority.

said that, ramadan lasts only a month per year, so it's not a real problem.

dude bails on and turns down more fights than Bryan Caraway

This just in. Fighter doesn't train on Christmas day.

the world is big, people aren't the same and some people don't have the bussiness as their first priority.

said that, ramadan lasts only a month per year, so it's not a real problem.
yeah but when youre the champ you gotta have some commitment. but, he will never be champ and will never fight consistently, so w/e
This just in. Fighter doesn't train on Christmas day.
christmas DAY. in islam its a fucking month

yeah but when youre the champ you gotta have some commitment. but, he will never be champ and will never fight consistently, so w/e

he'll never be champ maybe because he is fragile as glass apparently.
for the ramadam part, it's easy booking him in a different period of time.
it's not like the majority of fighters fights more than 3 times a year.

the thing is, we can't hate on him because he chose a line of work which would allow him to freely practice his religion without constraints. you're not getting a month off in any legit company for your religion working full time.

so we can't hate on him for that, but we can recognize that this is an astoundingly bad career decision. he was offered to be on UFC 200! That's the apex show. And this after he just had the worst 2 years of his career, unlucky upon unlucky.

He gets this opportunity and rejects it because of religion. Come on man. The UFC will obviously not say anything officially about it. But rest assured, they're not going to be giving him too many more shots at stardom.

won't work on a stupid religions holiday but will work a job that
centers around violence and prize fighting. hahahahahaha

religion of peace. lolololol

Muhammed was a ruthless killer and assassin. He killed an old man by the name of Abu Afka. And a mother of five Asma Bint Marwan. For no reason other than to rob them. Nice religion.

Jew or Armenian?

His fucking loss. Could have had a spot on the McGregor show, have his bum life changed.

Good for Khabib for following his religious principles... out of curiosity are combat sports permissible in Islam?
I really like this post, nice work :).
I'm not gonna get into it cos I'll end up in some stupid debate with a 12 year old yank or something but this really is a good post :).

(Look to the section of Islam about harming ones self as opposed to harming others ;))

Back