Khabib won't be fighting at UFC 200 because of Ramadan

first 7 or 8 comments are gold LOL well done

quadruple digit takedowns i meant,my mistake.

I can respect that the same way I can respect Christians and Jews observing their religious holiday. Pastafarians, on the other hand, getsno respect from be. My italian side makes it impossible for me to like them.
I can respect it fully if he were an active fighter and doesn't want to fight during Ramadan. Sure. But he's been inactive for years. The time to make the "exception" fight during Ramadan is now. Khabib is treading in CM Punk territory now on when he's gonna fight again.

He is only allowed to eat or drink between 8 PM-4 AM,during the ramazan month.

No brainer that he can't train for a fight without drinking water or without eating healthy

That makes more sense. Still, since he apparently needs at least 4 months to prepare for a fight, he likely won't be back until the end of the year at the earliest, win or lose. More reason to root for Ferguson IMO.

I can respect it fully if he were an active fighter and doesn't want to fight during Ramadan. Sure. But he's been inactive for years. The time to make the "exception" fight during Ramadan is now. Khabib is treading in CM Punk territory now on when he's gonna fight again.

Not really.... If he says Religion over Work, who are we to object to that?

You are just mad because he is inactive,and I get that. But Ramadan really is not the right time to make up for that

That makes more sense. Still, since he apparently needs at least 4 months to prepare for a fight, he likely won't be back until the end of the year at the earliest, win or lose. More reason to root for Ferguson IMO.

You can look at it that way,sure

Not really.... If he says Religion over Work, who are we to object to that?

You are just mad because he is inactive,and I get that. But Ramadan really is not the right time to make up for that
Who wouldn't be mad that he's been so incredibly inactive yet runs his mouth any chance he gets to stay relevant? It's cheap. CM Punk is pulling the same bullshit going to UFC Q and A events etc. At least with Dominick Cruz he shut his fucking trap when he was injured for those 3 years. And didn't really start talking until he was just a few months away from returning. Same wit Cain. Injured but keeps his trap shut. Because they are in no position to talk.

When Khabib was talking shit about cowboy cerrone. That really struck a nerve with me. You have the least active in the division talking shit to the most active in the division. Khabib is a joke.

The jews don't celebrate christmas Tom.

Who wouldn't be mad that he's been so incredibly inactive yet runs his mouth any chance he gets to stay relevant? It's cheap. CM Punk is pulling the same bullshit going to UFC Q and A events etc. At least with Dominick Cruz he shut his fucking trap when he was injured for those 3 years. And didn't really start talking until he was just a few months away from returning. Same wit Cain. Injured but keeps his trap shut. Because they are in no position to talk.

When Khabib was talking shit about cowboy cerrone. That really struck a nerve with me. You have the least active in the division talking shit to the most active in the division. Khabib is a joke.

I agree, he shouldn't be talking too much considering he gets injured a lot.

I don't think he is a joke though

22 - 0 is no joke my son.

Saturday, Shertard, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit *don't fucking roll*!

I thought most Jews just pay someone to do all that stuff for them

he is top 5 pound of pound, he literally raped rda and u kids dont show this legend any respect smh...

22 - 0 is no joke my son.
Lately he has become a joke. Talking crap from the safety of the sidelines. When he fights. He fights. Hes a good fighter. But as a person. He is a joke imo. Just how I feel that Jon Jones is one of the best fighters but probably the biggest scumbag in the UFC. Ever. Not probably. Is.

Good for Khabib for following his religious principles... out of curiosity are combat sports permissible in Islam?

bro you gtfo....habeebee would pin you down and jizz down your neck

Lately he has become a joke. Talking crap from the safety of the sidelines. When he fights. He fights. Hes a good fighter. But as a person. He is a joke imo. Just how I feel that Jon Jones is one of the best fighters but probably the biggest scumbag in the UFC. Ever. Not probably. Is.

quite the judgemental one. it must be tough when you get proven wrong every other hour. Do you say "whatever!" when its pointed out,or do you deny you were wrong in the first place in denial?

bro you gtfo....habeebee would pin you down and jizz down your neck

khabooboo fresh off his ramadan chill phase would be itching to throw people at the ufc ring lights.

Good for Khabib for following his religious principles... out of curiosity are combat sports permissible in Islam?

Mohammed being the warlord that he was would probably be an avid ufc fan

Back