Khabib won't be fighting at UFC 200 because of Ramadan

First see if he ever comes back injury free. I remember badr hari fought during Ramadan while he was fasting. That must be hard

Who cares? He's just a boring wrestler when it comes to top10 matchups.

Kebab who? Chicken, veil or mutton? Does this guy even really exist? Think Keyser Söze is more real. Anyway ... ramadan is bullshit. These idiots feast after dusk. Bad for your health. No respect for delusional fundis in 21 century from me. dark ages should be over. (accounts for cheezus luvin muricans too)

Muslims take religion more serious than west's cafeteria Christians. I can respect that but he's losing out on a huge opportunity.

na... only the illiterate and unwitting take it serious. goes the same for christians. no difference.

Muslims take religion more serious than west's cafeteria Christians. I can respect that but he's losing out on a huge opportunity.

Islam is what happens when God worship gets real. Christianity and Judaism are self serving. I'm an agnostic, but give props to Muslims for their true faith.

na... only the illiterate and unwitting take it serious. goes the same for christians. no difference.
I dont like religion as much as anyone,but this isnt true. Some people are raised into devout religion...they may be quite intelligent but adhere to the traditions they were brought up in,for their own reasons.

It's against Islamic doctrine to fight during Ramadan or participate in a sporting contest?

Must be a new thing.

It's against Islamic doctrine to fight during Ramadan or participate in a sporting contest?

Must be a new thing.

The eating rituals he must observe during Ramadan would make proper training and being in proper shape for a fight impossible.

I feel like he's always either injured or it's Ramadan with Khabib.

holy shit dude, im not going to say shit to not get dubs, but to limit yourself like this because of nothing, its impressive

dam, didn't know he was a jew

Saturday, Shertard, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit *don't fucking roll*!

Saturday, Shertard, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit *don't fucking roll*!

i dont go outside,i dont fuck with nobody, like at all,i dont go anywhere,like literally.

Must be a new thing.

He is only allowed to eat or drink between 8 PM-4 AM,during the ramazan month.

No brainer that he can't train for a fight without drinking water or without eating healthy

Back