Khabib Will Rematch Conor for a Cool $100,000,000

How much should Khabib get to rematch Conor?

• Total voters
Also known as

giphy.gif
Even you dont believe that,hush woman

So he's saying he won't take the fight? Pricing yourself out is the oldest trick in the book, Abdulmanaptime. We're wise to your shenanigans.

So he's saying he won't take the fight? Pricing yourself out is the oldest trick in the book, Abdulmanaptime. We're wise to your shenanigans.
They are saying this to give UFC time to bring a very good offer to the table

Even you dont believe that,hush woman
If he's serious then I could only conclude that yes it's a duck.

I respect team Khabib for using their leverage to get the most they can, but if they actually hold out for a unreasonable number then yes it's just a form of ducking and it'll end in the title being stripped.

Idk where this idea of champions giving ultimatums and deciding who'll they'll fight came from. GDR would still have the frw strap if this was the case.

In this case the champion is arguing to fight the real #1 contender. That should be commended.

I respect team Khabib for using their leverage to get the most they can, but if they actually hold out for a unreasonable number then yes it's just a form of ducking and it'll end in the title being stripped.

This. Khabib obviously isn't scared, but he also obviously doesn't want that fight.

Yeah but that because Conor didnt fight ANYONE in the ufc for too long. Khabib is active and fighting the real challengers,not one the UFC just made up lol

I don't think that matters. With Conor the fight is him vs anyone. If the UFC tells Khabib Conor's his next defense and he refuses, like said they try to compromise, but if they can't get it done Khabib gets stripped. They've removed fighters from rankings because of contract negotiations and are very loose with reasons for stripping.

More likely they get it done, but it's not like Khabib's the easiest to persuade.

If Conor can get $80m for fighting a low-budget, non-draw, sub-top-10, 4-6 (recent) irrelevant opponent in a non-title fight, Khabib should get . . . more.

Idk where this idea of champions giving ultimatums and deciding who'll they'll fight came from. GDR would still have the frw strap if this was the case.

I’d share in your sentiment if Khabib didn’t already beat Conor convincingly.

Dude wants no part of Conor. He knows he will lose the rematch, Habib ducking.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

This is the 170-pound weight division, where the strongest fighters are gathered, regardless of weight category.

Glad we all know why khabin is ducking 170
he also said : McGregor and Cerrone in this weight aren’t even top ten."

Getting so tired of this . First off Conor accomplished little to nothing Saturday night as per who he fought , 2 lws at 170 and the way he lost to khabib. Conor needs to beat 1 top 155er and I dont have a problem with him getting re match. The guy had accomplished much before the humbling. I'm trying to be fair cause I dont like the person in Conor but I respect his standings as a lightweight fighter.

As far as khabib goes- c'mon - this is what u do and I dont begrudge anyone ( especially in ufc) for making theirs but this is silly. I wouldn't blame khabib one bit for having Conor earn shot with that 1 big win.That, I wouldn't have a problem with. Khabib is " kind of" acting like Conor now. You're the top dog of division, beat Tony and maul Conor again.......and make your money but 100 mill- please.

Excuse me sorry to interupt your fantasy but what has Conor done to earn a rematch?

Khabib kicked his ass the first time and Conor has beat nobody of note since.

All he brings to the table is money.

I don't think that matters. With Conor the fight is him vs anyone. If the UFC tells Khabib Conor's his next defense and he refuses, like said they try to compromise, but if they can't get it done Khabib gets stripped. They've removed fighters from rankings because of contract negotiations and are very loose with reasons for stripping.

More likely they get it done, but it's not like Khabib's the easiest to persuade.
I think they will get it done,but since he is already fighting Tony at the moment,Conor who appears healthy and took no injuries might as well secure a diff fight for himself if he really wanna do 3 fights this year

Khabib will do whatever the hell he's told. He knows it, anyone with two brain cells to bang together knows it.

This is posturing. Nothing wrong with it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back