Khabib Will Rematch Conor for a Cool $100,000,000

How much should Khabib get to rematch Conor?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Team Khabib Now Willing to Accept McGregor Rematch

Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father and coach Abdulmanap has laid out what it’ll take to get Khabib vs. McGregor 2, and it’s a whole lotta cheese. According to Khabib’s father and head coach Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, his son is willing to budge slightly on his refusal to rematch [$80 million] Conor McGregor.

e6f7788f0e18531f8c03675da18188e5_md.jpg

"We also need revenge against Conor,” Abdulmanap told RIA Novosti. “But give us $100 million. The day after the fight against Ferguson, give us that amount and then why not get revenge? I don’t know, maybe Dana White wants to arrange it (for that amount), he needs that fight.”

“Nothing surprising. I saw nothing new,” Abdulmanap said about Conor vs. Cerrone. “This is the 170-pound weight division, where the strongest fighters are gathered, regardless of weight category. Therefore, I think that absolutely nothing has changed in this weight. The current champion has remained on the throne.

“The top contender for the lightweight title is Tony Ferguson. If Conor wants to prove something at welterweight, then there are Kamaru Usman, Colby Covington, Jorge Masvidal -- these are the greatest fighters. McGregor and Cerrone in this weight aren’t even top ten."

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/1/19/21073473/khabib-abdulmanap-willing-to-accept-mcgregor-rematch-for-100-million-dollars

Last edited:
This is the 170-pound weight division, where the strongest fighters are gathered, regardless of weight category.

Glad we all know why khabin is ducking 170

To be honest he should be getting 100 million just to wear that Reebok garbage.

Idk where this idea of champions giving ultimatums and deciding who'll they'll fight came from. GDR would still have the frw strap if this was the case.

He'll get a portion of what McGregor's making or get stripped if he refuses to defend.

Idk where this idea of champions giving ultimatums and deciding who'll they'll fight came from. GDR would still have the frw strap if this was the case.
This is only when it benefits your favorite fighter. If your fav fighter started callin the shots you would say YEA THIS GUY RUNS UFC YAAAAAAAAAY

He'll get a portion of what McGregor's making or get stripped if he refuses to defend.
They wont strip him. They will def work it out. UFC knows they gotta go through some finagling but they will get it done. Plus now that Conor is built as a 170 lb fighter,that helps them to bring some shit to the negotiating table. Khabib may not even have to put that title on the line.

In the end Dana will be answered with 'yes boss' by Khabibi.

Poor Khabib has to choose between getting KTFO by Conors nuclear left or get stripped and be forever known as tthe biggest pussy/coward in the UFC

They wont strip him. They will def work it out. UFC knows they gotta go through some finagling but they will get it done. Plus now that Conor is built as a 170 lb fighter,that helps them to bring some shit to the negotiating table. Khabib may not even have to put that title on the line.

They'll try to figure it out, but I don't know about the endgame, as the fight's bigger with the belt on the line. They ignored Tito being champ back then and stripped Conor as he didn't defend.

Lol get a life Khabib your boringass fights dont worth that money bro

They'll try to figure it out, but I don't know about the endgame, as the fight's bigger with the belt on the line. They ignored Tito being champ back then and stripped Conor as he didn't defend.
Yeah but that because Conor didnt fight ANYONE in the ufc for too long. Khabib is active and fighting the real challengers,not one the UFC just made up lol

Team Khabib Now Willing to Accept McGregor Rematch

Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father and coach Abdulmanap has laid out what it’ll take to get Khabib vs. McGregor 2, and it’s a whole lotta cheese. According to Khabib’s father and head coach Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, his son is willing to budge slightly on his refusal to rematch [$80 million] Conor McGregor.

e6f7788f0e18531f8c03675da18188e5_md.jpg

"We also need revenge against Conor,” Abdulmanap told RIA Novosti. “But give us $100 million. The day after the fight against Ferguson, give us that amount and then why not get revenge? I don’t know, maybe Dana White wants to arrange it (for that amount), he needs that fight.”

“Nothing surprising. I saw nothing new,” Abdulmanap said about Conor vs. Cerrone. “This is the 170-pound weight division, where the strongest fighters are gathered, regardless of weight category. Therefore, I think that absolutely nothing has changed in this weight. The current champion has remained on the throne.

“The top contender for the lightweight title is Tony Ferguson. If Conor wants to prove something at welterweight, then there are Kamaru Usman, Colby Covington, Jorge Masvidal -- these are the greatest fighters. McGregor and Cerrone in this weight aren’t even top ten."

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/1/19/21073473/khabib-abdulmanap-willing-to-accept-mcgregor-rematch-for-100-million-dollars
dude, why even post this shitty thread. and an even shittier poll.

Didn't it start with Conor?
Or at the very least he really milked that idea.

At least $40m, as Conor will likely hit $60-80M legit this time without lying

Didn't it start with Conor?
Or at the very least he really milked that idea.
It is inspired by boxing. Fighters go into business for themselves without the restrictions of the promotions. If the promotion they hold a belt in dont like it,they can tell them go fuck themselves,relinquish the belt,and go get that money.

MMA hasnt gotten there yet,but its getting more like that

Back