Khabib will never be P4P Great if he fights GSP at 55

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib just said in the presser he'd be P4P #1 if he beat Dustin, Tony, then GSP. If he fights GSP at 55 it won't count. Everyone knows Kabob doesn't have the balls to go up to 170. If you want go be called p4p you have to fight at least once up in weight or down in weight.

The juice head that most people think is GOAT has been fighting in the UFC for over a decade and never moved weight classes.

Lol even though GSP is considered the goat even though he refused to go up and fight silva.

He's made it clear he wants to bounce soon. Dustin's got the interim belt and isn't voluntary. Tony is a matchup he'll be hounded about by hardcores over if it never happens(and it's one that favors him if he drags his feet another year) and GSP is the biggest draw in the middle divisions. Can see him doing those and trying to retiring rich and undefeated, letting his fanboys use that to misleadingly argue his greatness forever. The fact GSP's older makes it look more easy.

Tbh the fact GSP wanted to fight him doesn't look good for Khabib. GSP's super adverse to the risk of losing and if the dude's almost 40 and he's like "I want you" that raises some serious question marks about how good he is. GSP fled fucking Johnny Hendricks when he was in his prime but he wants YOU when he's 40?

I totaly agree. If Khabib wants to prove himself, he should take on GSP in a weight class where GSP can perform. Challenging a 39-40 year old career welterweight to a fight at 155 isn't impressing anyone.

i dunno man...he could get there without GSP IMO.... beat dustin, Beat tony, beat conor again going 30-0 in the UFC has to put him in the goat talks... i guess it depends on how he wins. Imagine he smashes tony..that in itself will have sherdog all over his dick

plus lets be real here guys.. GSP wants the fight at 55 so he can have that on his resume too. dont put this all on khabib lol

He's made it clear he wants to bounce soon. Dustin's got the interim belt and isn't voluntary. Tony is a matchup he'll be hounded about by hardcores over if it never happens(and it's one that favors him if he drags his feet another year) and GSP is the biggest draw in the middle divisions. Can see him doing those and trying to retiring rich and undefeated, letting his fanboys use that to misleadingly argue his greatness forever. The fact GSP's older makes it look more easy.

Tbh the fact GSP wanted to fight him doesn't look good for Khabib. GSP's super adverse to the risk of losing and if the dude's almost 40 and he's like "I want you" that raises some serious question marks about how good he is. GSP fled fucking Johnny Hendricks when he was in his prime but he wants YOU when he's 40?

come on...hendricks at the time wrecked him up real good despite losing the decision. Khabib doesnt have that kind of power in his punches, plus khabibs much smaller and uses wrestling as a tool same as gsp. So GSP feels safe in his strength advantage. Im not sayin its a sure bet for him, just saying its sound logic from his part.

come on...hendricks at the time wrecked him up real good despite losing the decision. Khabib doesnt have that kind of power in his punches, plus khabibs much smaller and uses wrestling as a tool same as gsp. So GSP feels safe in his strength advantage. Im not sayin its a sure bet for him, just saying its sound logic from his part.

I didn't expect this angle. Used to people respecting Khabib a whole lot more than prime Hendricks. I kind of agree but then again Hendricks wasn't that great and GSP seemed vulnerable to even decent striking or what posed for elite striking in what was basically a wrestling tournament back then(look how Condit did against GSP then look how he did against elite 170 striking). I think Hendricks power looked better in a division where he was pretty much the only one who had it. Don't think the dude was on PED's, Strikeforce just unleashed better versions of him into the division he couldn't compete with. Fact GSP is falling over himself for this fight looks bad for Khabib.

I'm just saying if Khabib was going to embarass GSP, GSP wouldn't have asked for the fight. GSP doesn't take huge risks. That's not to say GSP would kill him of course not, Bisping had a shot too, like you said the risk is worth the reward. Still doesn't look good for Khabib, dude's undefeated but has fought weak competition for someone of this stature, lots of question marks there. GSP being all "pick me, pick me" and the UFC refusing a huge money fight(probably out of the fear GSP wins and leaves the division in flames like he did with 185) to me though implies GSP would likely win. The fact GSP at this age would be expected to win by people in the know should be pretty concerning to Khabib's fans.

Khabib has haters terrified that he will go down as undisputed, undefeated GOAT if he makes it through Dustin, Tony and GSP

P4p has nothing to do with moving to different weight classes genius. That's a myth Dana made up so he could say that Mighty Mouse isn't p4p number 1 but Conor is.

Look up what it means.

Khabib just said in the presser he'd be P4P #1 if he beat Dustin, Tony, then GSP. If he fights GSP at 55 it won't count. Everyone knows Kabob doesn't have the balls to go up to 170. If you want go be called p4p you have to fight at least once up in weight or down in weight.
I do agree with you that moving up in weight should be a primary criteria in the "pound for pound" rankings. I also agree that if Khabib thinks he's so good, he should move to 170. He doesn't need to fight GSP -- but he could fight Askren, Colby, Usman, etc.

Go wash the sand out your vagina, virgin

I do agree with you that moving up in weight should be a primary criteria in the "pound for pound" rankings. I also agree that if Khabib thinks he's so good, he should move to 170. He doesn't need to fight GSP -- but he could fight Askren, Colby, Usman, etc.
GSP is a much bigger scalp than anyone in the game

Yeah, I remember when GSP proved he was the GOAT by going up and fighting the dominant champ in the weight class above him...

...oh wait

End of the day... Georges St Pierre is now RETIRED. no more fights for him.

True. I just don't think we'll see GSP fight again.
GSP has said that he also wants to fight Khabib as his last fight.

I'm thinking Dana will book the fight if Khabib vacates the LW belt

Back