Khabib will finish Tony easier than he did Conor!

I don’t necessarily think Tony will win, but I can’t imagine it will be an easy fight for Khabib.

I actually think this fight is quite dangerous for Khabib because Tony seems to have the better cardio, or at least that’s my impression from watching the majority of their fights.

I could easily see Khabib winning early, only to tire himself out in the later rounds and get beaten up, but securing some crucial takedowns, which earn him a highly contested split decision. Will be a major shit storm forever with both sides having a reasonable argument. Oh, and gifs will be spammed like crazy.
Tony has been beat, subbed and held down. None of these statements are true about Khabib. Khabib has never been tired as in his longest fight he jumped over the fence and immediately started another fight with a fighter 2 weight classes heavier.

This is why, Khabib is very good with avoiding strikes and doesn’t have to worry about KO power plus he has a concrete head and good boxing fundamentals! So if you are counting on competitive fight, I’m sorry to give u the bad news because it will a slaughter house and Tony will be at the receiving end, MARK MY WORDs if Khabib can wrestle bears, he will make easy work out of your next hope is a fact. As for Conor, this time he will break his neck so enjoy the fix for now! Take ur glasses off already!
You sound scared. This is the incoherent rant of a scared man.

Everyone has holes but Khabib has proved unbeatable so far...nobody else can say that. That is impressive, just admit it.
No doubt, it’s really impressive. Especially in the 155 division.
Unbeaten and unbeatable are not the same thing tho and it’s really lame to pretend otherwise.

Call off the fight guys. TS says Khabib can’t possibly be beaten. So why bother, actually let’s not bother with the division anymore.

Fucking lame

Call off the fight guys. TS says Khabib can’t possibly be beaten. So why bother, actually let’s not bother with the division anymore.

Fucking lame
People giving Tony almost 50% chance to beat Khabib based on emotional hope but in reality Khabib is the worst possible matchup for Tony and he will maul him into pieces!

Tony has no chance to sub Khabib.

There are levels to this. Abdulnap's best student is the #1 MMA wrestle grappler fucker in the world. Khabib will fold him up and make him quit.
Khabib said that Poirier submission attempt was tight, he can get caught by Tony.
Tony is long and skilled.
Remember even Fedor got surprised by Verdum. I Almost never say never.
But... I put my money on Khabib

Last edited:
Tony often loses the first round, nobody has ever lost the first round with Khabib and come back to win the fight, ever. To beat Khabib you need to light him up in the beginning and Tony doesn’t hit hard enough or fast enough, even Conor could not.

No one has lost 2nd, 3rd or 4th round and beat Khabib either, he's undefeated ;)

People giving Tony almost 50% chance to beat Khabib based on emotional hope but in reality Khabib is the worst possible matchup for Tony and he will maul him into pieces!
Nobody is giving Tony a 50 percent chance except on showing up.

As a Tony fan I see this fight as 65/35 tilted in Khabibs favor the variable being we’ve seen Tony come back from a beating and win fights. This isn’t uncharted waters for El Cucuy, Khaibib we haven’t seen him really tested, he’s always been a front runner and has had fights in his pocket. So we just don’t know exactly how he will react to adversity if he in fact finds himself in deep waters. Fingers crossed both fighters make the walk and the fight turns out to be the fight we’ve waited nearly 1/2 a decade to witness.

Tony often loses the first round, nobody has ever lost the first round with Khabib and come back to win the fight, ever. To beat Khabib you need to light him up in the beginning and Tony doesn’t hit hard enough or fast enough, even Conor could not.
Who won the first round against Khabib and came back to win?

No one has lost 2nd, 3rd or 4th round and beat Khabib either, he's undefeated ;)
My point exactly but being pounded on by Khabib for a few rounds ain’t going to make it any easier.

Nope. Tony is a dog and won't give up. He'll carry khabib to the fifth and final bell.

You mean when Tony broke his arm in the first? By the way the fight went to dec
Tony got his arm broken by his opponent. Tony maybe dumb enough to break his own arm training like he did with his leg kicking metal posts but even Tony isn’t dumb enough to break his own arm in the octagon. The fight went on to be a loss for Tony just like his other 2 losses.

Tony got his arm broken by his opponent. Tony maybe dumb enough to break his own arm training like he did with his leg kicking metal posts but even Tony isn’t dumb enough to break his own arm in the octagon. The fight went on to be a loss for Tony just like his other 2 losses.
What?? Anyways Tony got his arm broken in that fight and kept fighting... I dont know how you got Tony broke his own arm in my post...

Anyways time will tell... Both on 12 fight win streaks.

Back