Khabib will finish Tony easier than he did Conor!

The only thing he is GOAT at ids cherry picking fights by simply pulling out of them.
Khabib has beat Conor and Dustin nobody else can make that claim. Tony’s greatest win is beating the restraining order his wife put on him.

Khabib said that he wants to show his boxing skills.
Tony is very dangerous on his back and was hurt many times in the 1st round.
UFC math = Khabib wins by first round TKO

"I'm the only Mexican you can be friends with, and I'm gonna fuck you up"

I think he'll beat Tony, but Tony has better cardio, a great chin, and slick BJJ. He's also a fucking psychopath. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony is able to win in the 4th or 5th, with something odd like a spinning elbow into elbows from his back. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins by decision either.

Khabib said that he wants to show his boxing skills.
Tony is very dangerous on his back and was hurt many times in the 1st round.
UFC math = Khabib wins by first round TKO

Yeah but he will resort to his fighter instinct and go for the take down. I think Tony has more power than Khabib anyway. Tony gets hit a lot though, and has been dropped a number of times.

I like both guys...(I know I have Tony as my Avatar)

I agree, worse wrestlers than Khabib has given Tony trouble in the past. I see Khabib submitting Tony within 3 or 4 rounds.

Nurmagomedov is going to put on a grappling clinic

Lol at people who think Tony can hang with Khabib on the ground

No way can a fight be easier than the Conor fight for Khabib

he ran through him like a knife through butter

lols. he went the distance with al and barboza. he choked featherweights connor and poirer. He hasnt faced an elite lw like ferguson.. Khabib gonna be shocked when tony wrecks him.
Khabib beat everyone , Tony will be easy.

I think that Khabib has advantage versus Conor in wrestling and cardio. Conor needs to improve specially his cardio if he wants to beat Khabib. Of course he needs to have different strategy for Khabib than last time. Just marching flat footed in front is not the key to victory. Against Khabib he needs to try to avoid his take downs for first 2,3 minutes from rounds and than in second half of rounds to attack him. When Khabib doesn't have enough time to wrsetle and take crouches than he's less dangerous. But to avoid Khabibs take downs and his pressure you need to have great cardio and footwork.

With Tony, Khabib doesn't have these advantages and it will be wrestling against jiu jitsu. Interesting match up where Tony could finish Khabib. Khabib is favourite but Tony could be his cryptonite.

On the other side, Conor has big advantage in stand up skills versus Tony and that match up favours Conor more. He could KO Tony because this guy take a lot of shots.

But we will see in near future what will happens. Interesting time to watch this division!

I think that Khabib has advantage versus Conor in wrestling and cardio. Conor needs to improve specially his cardio if he wants to beat Khabib. Of course he needs to have different strategy for Khabib than last time. Just marching flat footed in front is not the key to victory. Against Khabib he needs to try to avoid his take downs for first 2,3 minutes from rounds and than in second half of rounds to attack him. When Khabib doesn't have enough time to wrsetle and take crouches than he's less dangerous. But to avoid Khabibs take downs and his pressure you need to have great cardio and footwork.

With Tony, Khabib doesn't have these advantages and it will be wrestling against jiu jitsu. Interesting match up where Tony could finish Khabib. Khabib is favourite but Tony could be his cryptonite.

On the other side, Conor has big advantage in stand up skills versus Tony and that match up favours Conor more. He could KO Tony because this guy take a lot of shots.

But we will see in near future what will happens. Interesting time to watch this division!
Tony has no chance to sub Khabib.

There are levels to this. Abdulnap's best student is the #1 MMA wrestle grappler fucker in the world. Khabib will fold him up and make him quit.

Awful and pointless thread. Congrats
I said it before and I say it again,
Worse fan base on Sherdog

at leat the conor fan boys were just trolling most of the time. I swear the Khabib fanatics actually believe he is unbeatable and has no holes.

I don’t necessarily think Tony will win, but I can’t imagine it will be an easy fight for Khabib.

I actually think this fight is quite dangerous for Khabib because Tony seems to have the better cardio, or at least that’s my impression from watching the majority of their fights.

I could easily see Khabib winning early, only to tire himself out in the later rounds and get beaten up, but securing some crucial takedowns, which earn him a highly contested split decision. Will be a major shit storm forever with both sides having a reasonable argument. Oh, and gifs will be spammed like crazy.

Awful and pointless thread. Congrats
I said it before and I say it again,
Worse fan base on Sherdog

at leat the conor fan boys were just trolling most of the time. I swear the Khabib fanatics actually believe he is unbeatable and has no holes.
Everyone has holes but Khabib has proved unbeatable so far...nobody else can say that. That is impressive, just admit it.

Back