Khabib will beat Mayweather, because...

Hehe dont think so, goes to a decision and May wins. In MMA Khabib 100/100 times

I wouldnt say it's been confirmed, no. But Khabib has tools to make this fight interesting

Your pure stupidity knows no bounds...it's almost beyond words, how moronic and retarded your comment is...we are talking about a freaken wrestler fighting one of the greatest boxers, who's ever lived...he's beaten some of the best fighters of all time, and beat them easy...and I'm not even a fan of floyd...conor is a striker, he wins with his striking...khabib is a wrestler, he wins using his wrestling...his striking is only effective, when combined with his wrestling..by itself, it's amateurish...I"m not sure if you're serious, or just trolling...but if you're serious, i'd seriously consider getting mental help ..you do realize that floyd is a 5x multi weight world champion, who has never lost a fight, RIGHT??!! I can't believe this site doesn't just ban idiots like you...honestly....

IIRC, Overhand right was countered and defended against in the rematch to the point that Maidana could no longer rely on that and got taken to boxing school.

I have a difficult time seeing Khabib doing any better. His best chance is to sneak in some wrestling to try throw Floyd off his game when they clinch. And even then... I sort of remember Floyd was smart enough to not initiate any clinches against McConner knowing McConner has better grappling.

This is just a circus fight to bring wealth to Team Khabib.

for people to think even for a split second a wrestler, who has terrible striking is going to somehow do what Maidana did, who is a world champion himself and has been boxing his entire life...and wrestling is illegal in every way in boxing..so is clinching for more than a second..the ref separates you immediately..."you have a difficult time seeing khabib do any better" ummm, derrrrr....maidana is a world champion boxer, khabib is a freaken wrestler...are you people seriously retarded??????

This will never happen. Khabib is a fighter. The other guy is busy trying to convince the ghetto he still matters with his few bucks. If you have to promote yourself you aren't good enough.

Your pure stupidity knows no bounds...it's almost beyond words, how moronic and retarded your comment is...we are talking about a freaken wrestler fighting one of the greatest boxers, who's ever lived...he's beaten some of the best fighters of all time, and beat them easy...and I'm not even a fan of floyd...conor is a striker, he wins with his striking...khabib is a wrestler, he wins using his wrestling...his striking is only effective, when combined with his wrestling..by itself, it's amateurish...I"m not sure if you're serious, or just trolling...but if you're serious, i'd seriously consider getting mental help ..you do realize that floyd is a 5x multi weight world champion, who has never lost a fight, RIGHT??!! I can't believe this site doesn't just ban idiots like you...honestly....
your lack of education knows no bounds. Your emotional unbalance knows no bounds either. Tell mom you are really pissed off and not to come and clean your room tonight.

for people to think even for a split second a wrestler, who has terrible striking is going to somehow do what Maidana did, who is a world champion himself and has been boxing his entire life...and wrestling is illegal in every way in boxing..so is clinching for more than a second..the ref separates you immediately..."you have a difficult time seeing khabib do any better" ummm, derrrrr....maidana is a world champion boxer, khabib is a freaken wrestler...are you people seriously retarded??????
Relax kid. I been following Maidana long before people knew his name. I went to Staples center because I knew he was gonna surprise everyone who thought Ortiz was gonna use him as a stepping stone.

As for wrestling in boxing... of course we know wrestling in boxing is illegal. Obviously though, you missed the biggest boxing match in history. Floyd vs Pacquiao. If you had seen it, you would know that Floyd used dirty wrestling tactics to keep Pac off his game. There was even a clinch where Floyd had enough time to lock a guillotine before Bayless was able to separate them. Not to mention the other clinches where Floyd was messing with Pac’s Shoulder.

I swear, some of you guys, (you bigconan) are fuckin retards too dumb to understand or think before they reply.

We can’t even talk nice and polite with people who don’t know shit about boxing without retard kids like bigconan getting offended. Lol

LMAO
{<jordan}

Chill brah

LMAO
{<jordan}

Chill brah

sometimes peoples posts just drive me insane, with how incredibly stupid they are. khabib couldn't beat michael johnson in a boxing match, yet, people give him a shot against floyd, cause some dude(Maidana) a guy that floyd beat twice, landed a couple of clean punches against him...that makes no sense to me...and maidana was a world champion...with many many years of boxing experience.

Relax kid. I been following Maidana long before people knew his name. I went to Staples center because I knew he was gonna surprise everyone who thought Ortiz was gonna use him as a stepping stone.

As for wrestling in boxing... of course we know wrestling in boxing is illegal. Obviously though, you missed the biggest boxing match in history. Floyd vs Pacquiao. If you had seen it, you would know that Floyd used dirty wrestling tactics to keep Pac off his game. There was even a clinch where Floyd had enough time to lock a guillotine before Bayless was able to separate them. Not to mention the other clinches where Floyd was messing with Pac’s Shoulder.

I swear, some of you guys, (you bigconan) are fuckin retards too dumb to understand or think before they reply.

We can’t even talk nice and polite with people who don’t know shit about boxing without retard kids like bigconan getting offended. Lol

retard kids...dude, you joined when? and I joined when? check my join date nimrod...I've forgotten more about boxing, than you could ever know...I was watching mike tyson make is pro debut, when you were busy sucking your whore moms tit...floyd beat pacman, cause he's a better fighter...guilitine?? there was no guilitine....

your lack of education knows no bounds. Your emotional unbalance knows no bounds either. Tell mom you are really pissed off and not to come and clean your room tonight.

someone that thinks a wrestler, that isn't even a striker in mma, never mind boxing, has a chance against floyd, and you're telling me, i'm unbalanced...haha my lack of education? Dude, I've studied and watched boxing for years...I've watched more sugar ray robinson fights, than you have watched boxing in general...that should tell you right there, i'm no casual, like you...

retard kids...dude, you joined when? and I joined when? check my join date nimrod...I've forgotten more about boxing, than you could ever know...I was watching mike tyson make is pro debut, when you were busy sucking your whore moms tit...floyd beat pacman, cause he's a better fighter...guilitine?? there was no guilitine....
Lol
You think anybody but you cares about join dates?

You obviously don’t know shit about boxing or MMA and missed the May/Pac fight. Anybody with any knowledge of either sport saw that front headlock was an easy guillotine.

Have a good weekend snowflake :)

Attachments

• 218DC466-AF47-42F8-B33A-D7453BC781A4.jpeg
    218DC466-AF47-42F8-B33A-D7453BC781A4.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 1
Lol
You think anybody but you cares about join dates?

You obviously don’t know shit about boxing or MMA and missed the May/Pac fight. Anybody with any knowledge of either sport saw that front headlock was an easy guillotine.

Have a good weekend snowflake :)

not sure what floyd having a brief head lock on pacman has to do with anything...All i remember about that fight was floyd shutting out manny...that's about it....

not sure what floyd having a brief head lock on pacman has to do with anything...All i remember about that fight was floyd shutting out manny...that's about it....
The point I was making to that other guy that Khabib’s best chance is to do stuff like that front headlock Floyd did to Manny to try to break Floyd’s composure. It’s a long shot, but still a good game plan.

As for Floyd vs Manny. Yes Floyd did shut Manny down. Part of shutting down Manny was tying him up whenever Manny got in the range where he is most dangerous.

Floyd has spoken plenty in that past about “tying people up” to shut down their offense. He said, “there’s a science to it that most boxers don’t understand.”

If he gets in their with Khabib, he’ll be in with a guy who understands the “science” of tying people up more than he does. Yes, it’s obvious that Khabib has no business boxing with Floyd but I was just trying to talk boxing with that dude. Not sure why it bothered you so much.

The point I was making to that other guy that Khabib’s best chance is to do stuff like that front headlock Floyd did to Manny to try to break Floyd’s composure. It’s a long shot, but still a good game plan.

As for Floyd vs Manny. Yes Floyd did shut Manny down. Part of shutting down Manny was tying him up whenever Manny got in the range where he is most dangerous.

Floyd has spoken plenty in that past about “tying people up” to shut down their offense. He said, “there’s a science to it that most boxers don’t understand.”

If he gets in their with Khabib, he’ll be in with a guy who understands the “science” of tying people up more than he does. Yes, it’s obvious that Khabib has no business boxing with Floyd but I was just trying to talk boxing with that dude. Not sure why it bothered you so much.

Ali was a master at doing that as well...nowadays though, they don't allow much grappling or clinching..they break it up very fast...and standup, floyd is an absolute master at anything that has to do with boxing, and that includes clinching...

Conor landed some flush shots and Khabib didn't react to his power at all.

Chin of granite on top of everything else.

Khabib is a machine.
Conor is also a shell, as different now as Holyfield Tyson was to Spinx Tyson. Nobody can handle that level of fame, drugs, ego, and cte.

Back