Khabib was right...

Well, it looks like he didn’t expect that explosive version of Conor. It happens. We didn’t expect that Masvidal KOed Askren the way it happen. Is part of the game.

I mean everyone and there granny knows conor start the first round fast and explosive so just proves how dumb cowboy is if he didnt expect that.

Thats because today in Dagestan any American shows they see are Westerns and they probably believe those cowboys in chaps, handguns and indians with bows and arrows are still how it is here in Texas. So technically he is right Donald Cerrone is not a real life cowboy. Those are only in movies.
A cowboy hat does not make you a fuckin cowboy. That son of a bitch.

I could be completely wrong and Khabib believes that cowboys are just that, cow boys.

I think Khabib was specifically referencing Donald Cerrone's drinking habit- which he believes to be a sign of weak discipline and inner strength.

Dagestani rural men are more cowboy-like than fat/drugged-out rednecks of rural America.

@BRASIL WAND hey bud. Who do you think they give conor next? I think Masvidal, and then in a perfect world you have conor with huge legit hype behind him, and khabib coming off the tony win. It would be a seriously hyped fight.
Conor going back to boxing next this fake props up his next fake fight...
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/F...-Rematch-with-Poster-Following-UFC-246-168963

Dana & Floyd already planned this out before the fight Zuffa Boxing about to happen.

I mean everyone and there granny knows conor start the first round fast and explosive so just proves how dumb cowboy is if he didnt expect that.
Dumb or not... no one expect to watch that type of display by Conor. I mean, Cerrone got his nose broken and his eye busted inside 15 secs by shoulder strikes. We all can pretend that we know how Conor starts a fight and still we would be surprised by the Conor that appear yesterday. IMO, Cowboy really didn’t expect that.

At what cost? from all accounts Donald is financially very secure and didn't need the cheese.

Donald did nothing to enhance his reputation out there, the longer he goes on the more he starts to look like a company punch bag, may as well tattoo Reebok across his chest and hang him from the rafters.

In the end the only person who acted as if Donald didn't want this fight was Donald!
I have a theory Donald didn’t dive for money. He dived so he wouldn’t get cut. Dude goes on about how he loves fighting, but his record is cut worthy. Throws a fight gets 7 more fights and maybe fair match ups?

The busted eye came from the cm punk left that resulted in a Thigh to The head, and his nose was not broken at all. Eat up that ufc shilldom boys.

Donald is not a real Cowboy, mystic Khabib strikes again, do u agree?
Khabib was agreeing with Sherdog genius and future legend, Lilnicky95.....please review my thread from a few weeks back.
giphy.gif

True this. I woulda teeped da S**T outtuv em!!

Cowboys style is not to fight back?
It looked like that last Saturday, he actually tried... by the time he realized was in a fight, he got caught with the headkick and was all ready too late. Stylistically, the fight would had offered much more.

I have a theory Donald didn’t dive for money. He dived so he wouldn’t get cut. Dude goes on about how he loves fighting, but his record is cut worthy. Throws a fight gets 7 more fights and maybe fair match ups?
Bahaha, you think if Cowboy won he'd be cut? there's no reason for him to avoid a victory. Lol, at anybody cutting cowboy, his spot in the HOF has been reserved forever.
No successful boss would ever fire his most active employee. you can count on one hand the amount of real "anytime any place" fighters that have ever existed in MMA. Donald is one of those. He fought 34 times for the UFC in one single decade. that records is still not broken and probably won't be for many years. Literally no matter when Dana would want someone to save the day, Cowboy would step in and still go mountain climbing before the weigh in.

Fun facts about other records cowboy holds are most finishes, most knockdowns, and most post fight bonuses(fight and performance fo the night combined). the man is a Just Bleed God himself. No doubt Dana feels lucky to have him.

Not to mention he has a fun fan friendly style with other records behind that too, but I think I have educated the casuals here enough.

Jake Shields is the exact opposite end of that spectrum. has one of the most decorated MMA resumes of all time with many accomplishments big names and belts on his record, but because he's boring as shit to watch so UFC just waited for his next loss to cut him immediately.

This Cowboy was the gay kind. Let daddy Conor dominate him and proceed to walk off with the biggest smile.

That’s funny cause
Rua isn’t really a Shogun
Jacare isn’t really an alligator
Machida isn’t a dragon.
Cerrone isn’t a cowboy.
Tito never dug a real grave.
Khabib isn’t really a eagle.
So on and on.

khabib still lives with his parents, among other ridiculous stuff.

..... so any noises that come out of his mouth can be completely marginalized and discarded

khabib still lives with his parents, among other ridiculous stuff.

..... so any noises that come out of his mouth can be completely marginalized and discarded
He still lives with his parents (youngest son in dagestan culture stays with them) and still beat the shit out of conor ahahahha

He still lives with his parents (youngest son in dagestan culture stays with them) and still beat the shit out of conor ahahahha
so? the thread is about what khabib said about cowboy.
People like you will vanish like a ghost when khabib loses one day

Back