Khabib was right...

Its the other way around, people who didn’t see decrepit shopworn Cowboy as a squash match for Conor don’t know anything about MMA.

This fight was made so Conor can get his first win in 4 years.
Still making up "facts" to push your narrative, I see.
You ran awfully quick from the other thread when facts were used to expose you.

I don’t think they’ll feed Conor to Masvidal BUT depending on how confident the UFC is in Conor they might just make it happen. Conor himself was weary of name dropping Khabib in the post fight interview and he himself said he needed another fight before he got right.
I mean, he’s got to take a fight at some point that has some risk. At the end of the day he’s a fighter. You can’t give him fucking...some other ridiculous match up like cowboy. If you want the khabib fight to break records you have to take on some risk. And either way the Masvidal fight does sick numbers.

You’re acting as if Cowboy didn’t want this fight. Dana gave cowboy the biggest payday in his career. Period.

At what cost? from all accounts Donald is financially very secure and didn't need the cheese.

Donald did nothing to enhance his reputation out there, the longer he goes on the more he starts to look like a company punch bag, may as well tattoo Reebok across his chest and hang him from the rafters.

In the end the only person who acted as if Donald didn't want this fight was Donald!

This is the REAL Cowboy, riding off in the sunset! The Cowboy who Conor ducked.

20200119_124530.jpg 20200119_124510.jpg 20200119_124451.jpg

At what cost? from all accounts Donald is financially very secure and didn't need the cheese.

Donald did nothing to enhance his reputation out there, the longer he goes on the more he starts to look like a company punch bag, may as well tattoo Reebok across his chest and hang him from the rafters.

In the end the only person who acted as if Donald didn't want this fight was Donald!
At what cost? How about a few Million bucks. He lost, but he didn’t take too much damage. Let him live his life man. He’s still got fight in him and can definitely still win top fights. That’s good enough for some people. Not everyone is championship caliber. He likes to fight. Let him fight.

This is about your hate for Conor, and that you can’t stand to see him win. No Donald didn’t take a dive, as some people are suggesting. He got caught. Plain and simple. Conor is THAT good on the feet. I’m not a fan of Conor’s antics, but he is a phenomenal fighter. This can’t be denied. Is he better than Khabib? Probably not. Can Khabib accomplish what Conor has in multiple weight divisions? Probably not. I am eager to find out though.

This is about your hate for Conor, and that you can’t stand to see him win. No Donald didn’t take a dive.

Please don't project your opinions on to me, you truly know nothing about me.

You did completely fail to address my points or to counter them.

Donald - cherry picked
Fight held at 170 - pointless in relation to beeb
Donald - folded like chinese fucking laundry (again)

None of the above makes Conor look amazing, low risk for low reward is a term I've seen someone else post and it's very true.

Had he faced Tony, Justin, Islam, Khabib and had the result he had last night then I'd hold my hand up and say it was outstanding.

Conor got spoon fed an easy opponent, that's just the facts.

1e37be28e342494acfed6ad0a01c8827.jpg

Gaethje should've been the fight, we were robbed
This. I love cowboy but i knew he'd most likely lose this fight. If it was cerrone from 5 years ago. He might of had a chance

Donald - cherry picked

None of the above makes Conor look amazing, low risk for low reward is a term I've seen someone else post and it's very true.

Had he faced Tony, Justin, Islam, Khabib and had the result he had last night then I'd hold my hand up and say it was outstanding.

If he did the same thing to Jorge Masvidal how would you feel?

Donald - cherry picked

I will project my facts on to you as I see fit.

Why does Conor’s fights have to revolve around Khabib? If he wants to fight at 170 right now, let him. There’s killers in that division. A lot of which would probably maul Khabib. And Conor too if I’m being honest. 170 is a great test. One that I don’t see Khabib ever taking. He is the best lightweight of all time though.
Once again, this fight wasn’t cherry picked. They both wanted it. Donald deserved a payday for his commitment to the company. He folded because he got caught. PERIOD. Anything else is just salt. Although he didn’t execute, He had a chance to win this fight. It wasn’t a “give me a win” to Conor. It was a test. To see where he’s at physically, mentally, and emotionally. Now that he’s past that test, yes, Give him Gaethje, Masvidal, Tony...whoever. If you didn’t see the brilliance of Conor’s performance last night, I’m afraid, (and I mean this with absolute respect) that you know absolutely nothing about striking. Any real fighter knows it was a masterful performance on Conor’s part. Now let’s see if he can do it to someone in the top 5. That’s the real question.

No, he converted after all that beating from picking on old me and women to a reformed Muslim and praising Allah!
The guy in that avatar doesn't look like someone praising Allah. More like showing off money... Is his money more important than his God?

Cowboy looked like he didnt know shit About MMA last night either
Well, it looks like he didn’t expect that explosive version of Conor. It happens. We didn’t expect that Masvidal KOed Askren the way it happen. Is part of the game.

Maybe, maybe not, maybe....

However they know plenty about Donald and his style of fighting, his slow build up and his reputation for melting quicker than steel beams in jet fuel in a big show.
You might right but you have to accept that no one expect that the fight would ended up in 40 sec. the way it happen. That is a flawless display by Conor and it can’t be denied.

Back