Khabib was right...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Donald is not a real Cowboy, mystic Khabib strikes again, do u agree?

Thats because today in Dagestan any American shows they see are Westerns and they probably believe those cowboys in chaps, handguns and indians with bows and arrows are still how it is here in Texas. So technically he is right Donald Cerrone is not a real life cowboy. Those are only in movies.
A cowboy hat does not make you a fuckin cowboy. That son of a bitch.

I could be completely wrong and Khabib believes that cowboys are just that, cow boys.

No. People discrediting Cowboy don’t know shit about MMA.

Its the other way around, people who didn’t see decrepit shopworn Cowboy as a squash match for Conor don’t know anything about MMA.

This fight was made so Conor can get his first win in 4 years.

Its the other way around, people who didn’t see decrepit shopworn Cowboy as a squash match for Conor don’t know anything about MMA.

Nop, styles make fights.

Thats because today in Dagestan any American shows they see are Westerns and they probably believe those cowboys in chaps, handguns and indians with bows and arrows are still how it is here in Texas. So technically he is right Donald Cerrone is not a real life cowboy. Those are only in movies.

I could be completely wrong and Khabib believes that cowboys are just that, cow boys.

<Huh2>

Cowboys are people who herd cattle on horseback. Pretty sure those still exist although I could be wrong.

A random old man in a bar took a punch from Connor better than he did.

I can agree with that. He ain’t a real cowboy. He’s a professional fighter. But it’s cool still so fuck it !

@BRASIL WAND hey bud. Who do you think they give conor next? I think Masvidal, and then in a perfect world you have conor with huge legit hype behind him, and khabib coming off the tony win. It would be a seriously hyped fight.

@BRASIL WAND hey bud. Who do you think they give conor next? I think Masvidal, and then in a perfect world you have conor with huge legit hype behind him, and khabib coming off the tony win. It would be a seriously hyped fight.

I don’t think they’ll feed Conor to Masvidal BUT depending on how confident the UFC is in Conor they might just make it happen. Conor himself was weary of name dropping Khabib in the post fight interview and he himself said he needed another fight before he got right.

No. People discrediting Cowboy don’t know shit about MMA.

Maybe, maybe not, maybe....

However they know plenty about Donald and his style of fighting, his slow build up and his reputation for melting quicker than steel beams in jet fuel in a big show.

Khabib was right Cowboy is clenched butthole coward or whatever it meant in Russian. Khabib, Stephen A Smith, Max Kellerman and the media at the Cowboy media scrum where he walked out like a fragile brokeback mountain tard have all been vindicated.

Dana threw Donald under the bus period.
You’re acting as if Cowboy didn’t want this fight. Dana gave cowboy the biggest payday in his career. Period.

Back