Khabib Wants To Fight The Winner of Cerrone/Miller, Then A Title Shot.

As a fan of khabib the only reasonable fight for him would be bendo, grant, melendez or pettis.

He already beat dos anjos who tooled cerrone and beat healy who finished miller

khabib is impressive but calling out cerrone or miller is a step down from his previous fight with rda. it sucks that a title shot is on hold waiting for pettis to heal and doing tuf. i wouldnt match him up with bendo or thompson in case they ruin his run. so i guess cerrone/miller winner makes sense.

He's dues for a title shot unfortunately. I think he will beat everyone not named Benson Henderson. He'll grind out dominant unappealing decisions for a long time.

As a fan of khabib the only reasonable fight for him would be bendo, grant, melendez or pettis.

He already beat dos anjos who tooled cerrone and beat healy who finished miller

Agreed, that would be a step down imo.

But if nobody is available... Why not. I'd love to see Khabib vs. Miller.

Beating Cerrone or Miller doesn't get you a title shot imo.

Benson sounds good, i'm not sold on this guy yet.

Beating Cerrone or Miller doesn't get you a title shot imo.

No? It did for Diaz and Pettis. Not to mention that would make him on a 23 fight win streak with back to back wins over top ten guys and other wins over Tibau, Healy and Trujillo

the john fitch of 155 --- melendez or benson imo - if he can get past either then give him a title shot (if pettis ever fights more than once a year).

I'd really enjoy the match up of Miller vs Khabib, would be great if it was a 5 rounder. The fight would be amazing if it hit the ground. Miller is an excellent fighter and almost every fight he is involved in is a FOTN type fight. As far as Cowboy vs Khabib i'm not as interested in that fight, but would be happy with that fight as well.
Either way Khabib is one quality win away from a title shot imo.

That or a fight against Bendo if he wins - would both warrant a title shot.

I can't wait to see him fight high-level grapplers / grinders like Bendo and Miller

Yea, especially Bendo.

I think the Cerrone/Miller winner fits better for his path to a shot, but Bendo is a better test.

I see him beating both guys. Miller would be the tougher fight.

That or a fight against Bendo if he wins - would both warrant a title shot.

I can't wait to see him fight high-level grapplers / grinders like Bendo and Miller
I think Bendo is a better test but both Miller and Cerrone would be more entertaining.
I think Miller would give him hell. Khabib would and should be the favorite, but i'd love to see that fight hit the mat
Miller is crafty but his last three losses have been against stronger grapplers and Khabib definitely fits the bill.
I know MMA math is dumb but if Thomson did I think Khabib would outgrapple Bendo. But I don't think the fight would stay on the ground all the time, Bendo striking is better and he would be game. Khabib by close UD.

It's the match I want to happen as well.
Bendo is a better striker but isn't the most aggressive on the feet and Khabib seems confident when he strikes. When he's not he just forces the clinch so I don't think Bendo's striking advantage will matter much.

I'd rather watch him fight Bendo if he beats Rustam. But Khabib/Jim Miller has to happen, it's gonna be a dogfight

No? It did for Diaz and Pettis. Not to mention that would make him on a 23 fight win streak with back to back wins over top ten guys and other wins over Tibau, Healy and Trujillo

Cerrone is only fringe top 10 at this point. He should have to beat a top 5 for a title shot but we all know that isn't how it works nowadays anyway.

Back