Khabib wants to fight McGregor, then GSP, then retire undefeated...

It's honestly quite possible that this comes to fruition IMO.

And this is why no body should be cheering for Khabib right now.

it's a good ideam but Conor will beat Khabib. Then its him vs GSP, then retirement. Khabib is good but Conor will get him. One thing about Conor, he never underestimates, he will call in a perfect mimic for Khabib.

How are Holloway, Poirer and Eddie not good wins? Certainly more solid then anyone Khabib has fought besides RDA and Barboza.

Poirier and RDA/ Edson are close...the other 2 are way biiger wins than either Barboza or RDA.

I don't think a GSP fight would go well for him. GSP has more experience at a higher level against better opponents, and spent most of his career in the brightest spot light in MMA.

Not to mention Khabib isn't going to ragdoll GSP and GSP is 1000x the striker Khabib is.

At least 2 fights after conor. Give Ferguson his overdue shot.

I don't think a GSP fight would go well for him. GSP has more experience at a higher level against better opponents, and spent most of his career in the brightest spot light in MMA.

Not to mention Khabib isn't going to ragdoll GSP and GSP is 1000x the striker Khabib is.

I would pick gsp as well.

Already thinking about retirement
Conor will hurry that process along

when people talk about retiring undefeated they tend to lose not long after it

Kind of ridiculous to call him 4-3 considering one of those losses was to Conor, and let's be honest..both Poirer fights were controversial. Still he's a top 5 guy. So was Cerrone. So was Conor. All of Eddie's wins have also been against top 5 guys. He's also 34 and taken a lot of damage. it's ridiculous to sit there and say even today he isn't one of the best LWs, and certainly over the course of his career.

Poirer is a good all around fighter that has been relatively consistent for years. He was a top 5 guy at FW when Conor beat him.

Holloway was green, not incredibly by any means. He was already one of the best strikers in the division at that age. He arguably beat Bermudez who would climb to top 5 within months. Conor was green too though. They both started training the same year.

You say the Aldo fight is the only good win he has, which only a select few fighters can claim a win as impressive. Yet diminish it because he lost to a top 5 fighter a weight class higher at an even higher weight class cause he couldn't make the weight? Then came back and beat him in that very long fight you are claim is more telling?

Like every Conor hater, you are full of shit and just spreading lies to try and prove a false narrative that Conor isn't one of the great of all time. He swept the FW division outside of Frankie, and then went to higher weight classes beating some of the best, and is now looking to finish the rest of them off. He even went to a sport he doesn't even compete in and garnered universal praise against an arguable GOAT of the sport.

You're absolutely ridiculous, and pathetic!

You're upselling Connie's wins to try and make him look more bad ass because those wins don't speak for themselves.

You make a good point by saying I forgot to mention Connie's last fight: when he got beaten from pillar to post by the 40 year old retired guy.

It is good to know that there is someone there with a shiny knight suit defending Connie's newt sack, though.

You're upselling Connie's wins to try and make him look more bad ass because those wins don't speak for themselves.

You make a good point by saying I forgot to mention Connie's last fight: when he got beaten from pillar to post by the 40 year old retired guy.

It is good to know that there is someone there with a shiny knight suit defending Connie's newt sack, though.

I'm not over selling shit. I'm speaking facts, and exposing your childish lies. They sell themselves by their very nature!

You're the one trying to pretend all of Conors wins don't mean anything. You're down selling him because you're a sensitive little girl that can't handle Conor's accomplishments. GET OVER IT.

95% of fighters talk about when they want to retire and then they are still fighting into their mid 40s

Lmao, Fedor and Anderson are not GOATS.
The same 3 have always been in discussion over the years , GSP may have moved ahead with the MW title win, with Jones adding his name to the list before his issues but don't act like they aren't in the discussion

The same 3 have always been in discussion over the years , GSP may have moved ahead with the MW title win, with Jones adding his name to the list before his issues but don't act like they aren't in the discussion

They're in the discussion by old fat guys that "MMA experience" amounts to getting hammered drunk and trying to watch a few juiced up monkeys fight each other.

Anderson was a very good fighter, but he hardly beat enough talent to consider him the GOAT. Then when you factor in the PEDs, there's zero chance.

Don't even get me started on Fedor.

Jon could've been despite his abysmal division due to the fact he was undefeated and dominant but PEDs has ruined his career too.

Guys like MM, Cruz, Aldo, GSP, and Edgar, maybe even throw a bone at BJ, are the real GOATs. With guys like Cejudo, TJ, Conor, Khabib, Tyron, DC, Whittaker, etc. knocking on the door. They'll all most likely be rendered irrelevant when the new age of MMA comes too though.

Back