Khabib vs Woodley

Khabib won't be able to take Woodley down. Woodley's standup is very good while Khabib's is not even decent. I got T-wood by knockout.

Woodley nukes Khabib out of there on one of his 1-2 entries into the clinch (Woodley's right is the natural counter to Khabib's jab). Khabib isn't getting a center of cage single, and doesn't shoot reactive takedowns like Maia. One of the easier fights for Woodley, and smart to build up Khabib as a monster to sell a welterweight showdown, if Khabib beats Conor.

Khabib talked about going and winning the WW belt. How do these 2 matchup?

I think Woodley beats the hell out of Khabib, personally. Can't see any way Khabib doesn't get beat badly.
Think you'd be surprised

PessimisticDemandingAiredale-max-1mb.gif

I hate on Twood a lot, mainly to troll his fans, and because he just annoys me as a person in General.

But in this case Woodley would Hulk Smash Kahib, he’s flatlined guys that are bigger, better wrestlers with cleaner stand up and more power.

Kahib needs to stay in his lane until he gets some more experience under his belt.

Both kahib and Woodley are lucky that thier divisions are weak comparatively to the past at the moment.

Conor gonna come show Kahib why going to the distance with #11 al la Quinta shouldn’t have made him champion.

As snoop says , in this one it’s

WAKANDA FOREVER!!

<GinJuice>

Back