Khabib vs. Woodley - who wins this super fight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
i would take it serious when woodley says "no.. khabib is a maniac".

would be a hard fight for khabib because woodley is though with that insane takedown defense but i think khabib would be able to grind in the deep against woodley, because hes used to do that.. and take the win. thats the reason why woodley calls khabib maniac, because khabib has the type of pressure where woodley needs to go out of his border.

woodley wants to be the outsider to peform well.. like in dallas.
against khabib this kind of scenario wouldnt happen because khabib is a muslim and from a different cultural region... and khabib fans wouldnt hate on woodley while americans fans would root for woodley against a muslim.

but when the mindset of woodley gets charged after his loss against khabib i honestly think woodley could take the rematch because woodley needs mentally this outsider position to prove himself again.

Last edited:
Can Khabib tire Tyron out and take him down?

Or will Woodley over hand right Khabib back to Russia?
kebab is 170- 180 lbs in cage at best with like 15% body fat.
tyron is 190-195 at under 10% body fat. I hear he can be as low as 8 %.
kebab's worst nightmare is a tibau type fighter I.e. a wrestler with power and takedown defense. tyron is even bigger LW tibau who was 185 in cage at the time. In addition, tyron has insane power, bjj and is extremely athletic. he can level change very quickly and is easily one of the most explosive fighters on the roster. Speed, power and strength is always in throngs favour in his matchups. To conclude, it would end pretty badly for kebab.

Khabib loses that fight for sure. I favour Khabib against Conor but even Conor has more chance against Woodley. The worst matchup for Khabib out there is Woodley.

Woodley, but I doubt Khabib would want to mess wish him. Make it happen Dana.

I would say Woodley takes him, the wrestling will cancel each other out here I think and Woodley would do some damage with that right hand.

Conor would be more interesting, see how far Tyron's standup has come. He doesn't look like the guy who lost to Marquardt and Rory Mac, but I'd be interested to see.

Woodley, but Khabib at WW would be no joke.

Connor . Kahbib and gsp would all get wrecked. Woodley may hold onto the belt for 2 3 more defenses maybe 4. He has just about cleaned that division out. By the time he retires. There's a prospect already in we that will most likely catch the belt and hold onto it.. he's built like jj.. can't think of the guys name. Fought on one of the recent cards .

People here is comparing LW Khabib to WW Woodley..

WW Khabib would be strong as a demon.

Damn that is an interesting fight. Woodley is so explosive that he would catch him I think.

Khabib is great, but come on...

Tyron would kill him.

Tyrone has best tdd in ufc. Only thing is never seeing khabib at that weight. Twood is pretty thick and powerful. I still think its a 50/50 fight as of now. I remember a video not long ago with Tyrone saying he wanted nothing to do w khabib and not to wish that on him.

Woodley. Too big and explosive.
Khabib is a natural 155 regardless of what clowns say, he isnt abnormally bigger than any other 155 fighter

Two very good fighters. I like Woodley in that fight. Khabib is just slightly overrated imo and Woodley is a bit underrated.

Connor . Kahbib and gsp would all get wrecked. Woodley may hold onto the belt for 2 3 more defenses maybe 4. He has just about cleaned that division out. By the time he retires. There's a prospect already in we that will most likely catch the belt and hold onto it.. he's built like jj.. can't think of the guys name. Fought on one of the recent cards .
lol at beating GSP.. even khabib pressures him and wrestle him to death like Usman

I think Khabib beats him. Woodley likes to back up to the cage too much and Khabib has a better clinch game and much better cardio. I think Woodley could beat him in a 3 round fight and I think it would be closer but in a 5 round fight I would favor Khabib.

Old thread, but after seeing what Usman did to Woodley, Khabib all day.

Woodley wilts under constant pressure and that's what Khabib does.

Old thread, but after seeing what Usman did to Woodley, Khabib all day.

Woodley wilts under constant pressure and that's what Khabib does.

Khabib would look like a little guy trying to hang onto Woodley. If Khabib could beat Woodley then he would of moved up to welterweight a long time ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back