1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Khabib vs Tony ref

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Draxton, Feb 3, 2020.

  1. Draxton Captain shitpost

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2010
    Messages:
    5,838
    Likes Received:
    3,760
    Location:
    PA
    Who do you want to ref this match? It will probably be 95% chance Herb Dean with a 5% chance of Marc Goddard. Who would you all prefer?
     
  2. tonil Red Card

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2015
    Messages:
    9,391
    Likes Received:
    1,865
  3. Wizzlebiz Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2015
    Messages:
    10,319
    Likes Received:
    2,981
    Location:
    Nor Cal
    Bring back Mario for this one fight.
    tumblr_ne4loyH95W1rrvw81o1_400.jpg

    It needs a definitive ending imo
     
  4. Klaavical Red Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2002
    Messages:
    7,849
    Likes Received:
    2,577
    Location:
    B.C.
    That tall woman what's her face?

    [​IMG]
     
  5. Echo_Bliss WHAT?!

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2016
    Messages:
    1,142
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Mario Yamazaki is generous about letting punishment go through.

    I look forward to K-Nurm vs T-Ferg.
     
  6. swiftasthewind Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2020
    Messages:
    571
    Likes Received:
    172
    the question is who will be the doctor
     
  7. Fahcough Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2015
    Messages:
    13,424
    Likes Received:
    7,583
    Location:
    UFC Champion level fighter
    Mike Tyson
     
  8. TheNinja Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2005
    Messages:
    21,965
    Likes Received:
    5,679
    Location:
    Glorious Sweater of Absolute Victory
  9. boladiQup Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2019
    Messages:
    1,967
    Likes Received:
    4
    you mean Kim Winslow?

    {<jordan}

    edit: holy shit @TheNinja
     
  10. No Skill Gap Brown Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2020
    Messages:
    3,701
    Likes Received:
    4,709
    McGregor should ref the fight, just go full WWF
     
  11. Airdack sandbagging white belt bjj classes

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2013
    Messages:
    6,805
    Likes Received:
    757
    Location:
    Sylvan Learning Center
    To this day that movement still perplexes me. Why the raised knee? how does he choose which knee to raise? Why the 90 degree angle with the left arm? Why the slight hip rotation?

    All questions I'm hopeful God can answer after I enter the gates of heaven.
     
  12. Post 2 Decision Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2014
    Messages:
    23,607
    Likes Received:
    23,435
    Location:
    604
  13. HHJ Fuckin' SHOOTOUT

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2004
    Messages:
    108,763
    Likes Received:
    40,063
    Location:
    Away from here
    Ali will make sure Herb wont ref no more khabib fights,if he is the manager he claims to be
     
  14. mb2621 Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Messages:
    1,500
    Likes Received:
    156
    Location:
    USA
    A fight like this needs a seasoned pro.

    upload_2020-2-3_17-9-55.jpeg
     
  15. dipstickjimmy Red Belt

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Messages:
    8,779
    Likes Received:
    2,363
    Smart choice. This way there is no chance he can screw up the decision.
     
  16. spooNN Black Belt

    Joined:
    May 1, 2011
    Messages:
    6,462
    Likes Received:
    644
    Whoever causes this reaction afterwards:

    [​IMG]
     
  17. Doughie99 Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    13,849
    Likes Received:
    11,208
    nah bro that's not a woman.

    It's a Russian giraffe.
     
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  18. Doughie99 Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    13,849
    Likes Received:
    11,208
    I'd like Jason Herzog or Dan Miragliotta or Marc Goddard, or Mike Beltran.

    as long as the ref is active and fair and doesn't let 14 obvious fouls go by in an effort to save a favored fighter.
     
  19. Fahcough Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2015
    Messages:
    13,424
    Likes Received:
    7,583
    Location:
    UFC Champion level fighter
    No one ever remembers Keith Peterson . He doesn't get noticed because he doesn't screw up lol
     
  20. Doughie99 Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    13,849
    Likes Received:
    11,208
    He's excellent too, yes!
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.