Khabib vs Tony outcomes

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
We all expect that this fight will be an absolute bloodbath, with both guys kicking till the last bell.
But what if something unexpected happens like:
1. Tony defending all the tds and manhandling Habib in one round.
2. Habib rocking Tony and finishing him on the ground. Habib packs quite a punch now, he knocked down Conor and Tony's chin is not that good, so it is a possible unexpected outcome.

In which case an immediate rematch is to be expected?

something unexpected is already happening
n4qhwRT.gif

We all expect that this fight will be an absolute bloodbath, with both guys kicking till the last bell.
But what if something unexpected happens like:
1. Tony defending all the tds and manhandling Habib in one round.
2. Habib rocking Tony and finishing him on the ground. Habib packs quite a punch now, he knocked down Conor and Tony's chin is not that good, so it is a possible unexpected outcome.

In which case an immediate rematch is to be expected?
Khabib knocking Conor down wasn’t an oh fuck I’m dazed more like caught him off guard, I wouldn’t really rate his power but he does dish out a lot of damage over a round on the ground. I don’t really give Ferguson a chance in this fight I think Khabib will control him, will win the scrambles and wear him down on the ground. Probably round 4 finish RNC

Khabib knocking Conor down wasn’t an oh fuck I’m dazed more like caught him off guard, I wouldn’t really rate his power but he does dish out a lot of damage over a round on the ground. I don’t really give Ferguson a chance in this fight I think Khabib will control him, will win the scrambles and wear him down on the ground. Probably round 4 finish RNC

Yea, I think Tony's got this one in the bag. I expect him to win via late rounds stoppage. It should be an absolute war, but maybe not...

The only way you're seeing an immediate rematch is with a close decision. Even then, if it's Tony that wins you can expect them to shoehorn Conor in to face Tony. Basically any win of any kind for Tony means Conor will be next. If Khabib wins it's more complicated because he's saying he won't fight Conor. A close decision win by Khabib COULD mean an immediate rematch if the fight is epic.

I doubt the UFC would strip him. So either they throw enough $ at him to make him change his mind and fight Conor or he fights Gaethje. Or there's still the tiny chance GSP enters the mix.

TLDR- only a close decision win by Khabib in an epic fight will result in an immediate rematch.

Yea, I think Tony's got this one in the bag. I expect him to win via late rounds stoppage. It should be an absolute war, but maybe not...
The great thing is one of us can be right, neither of us can, we won’t know until the night. Hopefully it’s a good fight we’ve waited long enough for it

The great thing is one of us can be right, neither of us can, we won’t know until the night. Hopefully it’s a good fight we’ve waited long enough for it

YES! I don't know when was the last time we had a fight in which BOTH MEN were considered the absolute BEST in their class and all the rest one level lower then these two guys. ANd its a fight that's been in the making for half a decade now.

The only way you're seeing an immediate rematch is with a close decision. Even then, if it's Tony that wins you can expect them to shoehorn Conor in to face Tony. Basically any win of any kind for Tony means Conor will be next. If Khabib wins it's more complicated because he's saying he won't fight Conor. A close decision win by Khabib COULD mean an immediate rematch if the fight is epic.

I doubt the UFC would strip him. So either they throw enough $ at him to make him change his mind and fight Conor or he fights Gaethje. Or there's still the tiny chance GSP enters the mix.

TLDR- only a close decision win by Khabib in an epic fight will result in an immediate rematch.

I think close decision win by Tony makes more sense for an immediate cause Habib was the dominant champ...

Tony is a bad man, but he is going to be humbled this night by a great champion

No rematch will be required, as I doubt it will be that close

The only way tony wins realisticaly is via elbows when on his back while khabib is smashing him

yeah am gonna bet on the guy on the top smashing the other one if i have money

Well, according to the Multiverse theory, anything that can happen will happen, so feel free to bet on an outcome that appeals to you for whatever reason... after that, the only thing you need to do is find a gateway into the reality in which your outcome had transpired, and you'll be rich.

I hope Gathje is on standby for late notice replacement

I think close decision win by Tony makes more sense for an immediate cause Habib was the dominant champ...

He's only had two defenses so far, no? I don't think that makes him a dominant champ. If he beats Tony and Gaethje, I'd start to consider him a dominant champ.

Logically sure. But if you don't think the UFC will do anything possible to try to get Conor that belt, think again. They know Khabib may not accept but Tony will for sure fight Conor. That's why they may not be mad if Tony wins.

I rarly bet on fights, but i feel an upset...Tony by TKO fiddy bucks

The only way that's not a war is if someone suffers an injury

Back