Khabib vs Tony is probably the most competitive fight in MMA history.

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At least in numbers.
If you disagree show me another example with prove it with actual numbers.
Jon Jones vs Israel could be surpass this if Israel keeps winning.
Fedor vs Mirko is close

It is easily the highest level match-up in any division, between two killers on insane win streaks.

Problem is getting them both into the cage on the same night. This fight has been cursed.

only other fight I can think of is fedor vs crocop

Yeah Fedor/Mirko is right there. These two fights might as well be 1A and 1B.

Man I'm excited for this.

for sure,guy that never lost a round against a guy that almost lost every fight,tony going to crack his head with his elbows amright bro? tony guard is tight bro................

for sure,guy that never lost a round against a guy that almost lost every fight,tony going to crack his head with his elbows amright bro? tony guard is tight bro................

Khabib is my favorite fighter by far.
Tony is a beast and he's very tough, it won't be easy.

I think it'll be the most competitive fight Khabib has ever been in.

Khabib/Tony surpassed Fedor/CC

CC has always been behind Nog, whereas Khabib and Tony are the 2 most dominant LWs on insane win streaks

Last edited:
As far as competitive goes I could say going in I had Poirier vs Gaethje pretty high on the competitive scale and it didn't disappoint.

At least in numbers.
If you disagree show me another example with prove it with actual numbers.
Jon Jones vs Israel could be surpass this if Israel keeps winning.
Fedor vs Mirko is close

What do you mean show you another example with actual numbers? And you're saying 'atleast in numbers'
Are you saying it will sell the most? You're dead wrong and I'm here to smack you in the face with the truth.

UFC 205
Total gate $17,700,000
Buyrate 1,300,000

UFC 229
Total gate $17,188,894.67
Buyrate 2,400,000

UFC 249 won't come close.

Lawyered.

I predict its going to be a massive letdown and not very competitive at all. Rooting for Tony but I see it being a very one-sided Khabib win.

This is the FIGHT. If tickets weren't ridiculous and I wasn't go out the country in May I would've dropped a couple stacks just to watch live.

Tony coming for that assssss

<{JustBleed}>

I doubt it, there's been a bunch of title fights that came down to who won the last round. I don't think that happens in Khabib vs Ferguson. It might be one of the most skilled MMA fights in MMA history but I don't expect it to come down to the last round.

Back