Khabib vs Tony, Conor vs GSP

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
GSP vs Conor is the fight to make

winner gets a title shot against Khabib vs Tony winner

why?

ufc gets 2 HUGE fights out of GSP instead of 1 (assuming he beats Conor)
Conor wins he deserves a TS, possibly against Tony. Loses he still has stock
Tony gets the TS now we all know he deserves
Khabib vs GSP will be even bigger if it happens
if GSP beats Conor, gets title and vacates Conor can still get a TS against Gaethje/Cerrone winner

fans win

think-gif-7.gif

Conor vs. GSP is laughable. Georges is too big & too good a wrestler for it to be anything close to competitive.

The fight to make is Khabib vs. GSP but not at 155 as no-one wants to see him return & perform so weight depleted so at either 170 or more likely to crown the first 165 champion so they can put a belt on the line.

Tony can fight Gaethje after he smashes Cowboy on Saturday, would be an incredible fight. Conor rematches Poirier, winners face each other for Khabib's vacated 155 title.

Conor vs. GSP is laughable. Georges is too big & too good a wrestler for it to be anything close to competitive.

The fight to make is Khabib vs. GSP but not at 155 as no-one wants to see him return & perform so weight depleted so at either 170 or more likely to crown the first 165 champion so they can put a belt on the line.

Tony can fight Gaethje after he smashes Cowboy on Saturday, would be an incredible fight. Conor rematches Poirier, winners face each other for Khabib's vacated 155 title.

don't think GSP would go for it he's pretty much said he's only interested coming back for the LW belt

At what weight? If gsp had to drop to lightweight Conor would demolish him. Gsp is 38

don't think GSP would go for it he's pretty much said he's only interested coming back for the LW belt

Yeah because he wants a belt, but no way he can make 155 & perform anywhere near the level he needs to be competitive with Khabib which is why I suggested the 165 belt.

How about Conor vs Diaz/Masvidal winner, Tony vs. GSP and Khabib vs. Holloway and Jones vs Black Beast. Yeah... it makes no sense.

At what weight? If gsp had to drop to lightweight Conor would demolish him. Gsp is 38

That's why I suggested the 165 title because I agree I don't believe GSP could make 155 & perform, similar to how I doubt that Conor could ever make 145 again BUT GSP dropping as low as 155 which he has never fought at would be like Conor fighting at 135.

Doubt GSP, sure, a dudewho has one of the most masterfully handled careers of all time. You surely know better than him. That reckless GSP, what a rascal.

UFC doesnt seem to love GSP or like playing ball with him. Doubt they would fork over the cash for two super fights with him

Back