Khabib vs. Tony , best card of the year ?

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
seems like the best card so far ,
beside the main event Rashad vs. Shogun ; Lyoto vs. Henderson will be fighting.

sometimes I skip a few fights of the night but this card got everything for me so far.
also looking forward to see Makhachev again

Last edited:
It's not even the end of February yet and the card hasn't happened yet.

197 is better, Hendo & Machida are both on the decline, Rashad & Shogun are on the legends circuit before they bow out, only fights interesting on that card is Furiosa vs. Tecia Torres & Khabib vs. Ferguson.

It's a fantastic card with a good mixture of legends and top contenders.

It's a good card, but I hope we have better cards coming this year...

Great card. Hendo lost his chin hope he can somehow win also hoping for Shad face 2.0

Yeah, if you're someone who's watched only 3 or 4 cards,.
No.

If this is card of the year MMA should die forever.

everything can chance if someone ( Khabib ) gets injured.

anyway, imo it is the best card so far ,
also considering 197 bro

197, 196 are more interesting by far for me. I mean Khabib vs Tony is very important for the LW division and I also like the Chiesa vs Beneil fight. Evans and Shogun are legends so I'll be glad to see this one but I dont expect fireworks. As far as Hendo vs Lyoto, that fight happend a while ago and it wasnt too good. Honestly i like the london card more, it has Anderson, Mousasi, prospects like Breese or Allen and fellow Pole Omielańczuk so plenty of guys that Im excited to see.

I am really looking forward to the card

I'm waiting for a punchline or hidden camera to reveal itself taping my "WTF did he just post moment"...?

Great card...but 197 is looking pretty dope too.

For a UFC on Fox, it is a phenomenal card. Best card of the year, no. Great UFC on Fox and maybe the best one for Fox this year? Possibly.

Back