khabib vs ryan hall

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
who wins?

just use your imagination for a second.
Ryan Halls game plan...when theyre in kicking range, kick. if theyre in punching range, roll for a leg. if theyre in clinch, pull guard.

So basically Khabib will not win the standup becuase Hall will be rolling for a leg before Khabib can strike with him at punching range.

It will basically be a battle of Khabibs top game vs Halls Bottom game.
Ryan hall is ALL technique and BJJ is all about the smaller guy being able to beat the bigger guy with technique.

The typical sherdog response

"Khabib is 27-0 and Ryan hall is a FW who's fought cans" *hits back of hand on chest twice*

its about styles people.

Last edited:
Khabib would lose as he would against any non bums

Saul Rogers showed that a decent wrestler at a heavier weight can comfortably beat Hall to a decision, but it would be interesting in that Khabib is one of the guys who wouldn't disengage quickly once Hall tries to get the fight to the ground. I'd say Khabib grinds a decision because I don't see Hall getting tired in scrambles and I don't think Khabib has the sub game to finish Hall.

God I love the stupidity on Sherdog after any event, Retards are out in full bloom

who wins?

just use your imagination for a second.
Ryan Halls game plan...when theyre in kicking range, kick. if theyre in punching range, roll for a leg. if theyre in clinch, pull guard.

So basically Khabib will not win the standup becuase Hall will be rolling for a leg before Khabib can strike with him at punching range.

It will basically be a battle of Khabibs top game vs Halls Bottom game.
Ryan hall is ALL technique and BJJ is all about the smaller guy being able to beat the bigger guy with technique.

The typical sherdog response

"Khabib is 27-0 and Ryan hall is a FW who's fought cans" *hits back of hand on chest twice*

its about styles people.
its about styles? you mean damian maia vs Twood, Usman, Colby?

Back