Media Khabib vs rubber guard BJJ grappling

Skip to 1:05

The footage looks a few years old so you can only imagine how much he's improved in technique and physical strength, even still Khabib negated everything the rubber guardian thew at him with ease. I enjoyed, thanks for sharing.

Neither guys has faced the caliber and skill of one another...I would like to see this fight and see what happens.

Yeah..

This is judging that Tony never saw this footage and he isn't bat shit crazy.

Bravo will lose a lot of students after this fight

The footage looks a few years old so you can only imagine how much he's improved in technique and physical strength, even still Khabib negated everything the rubber guardian thew at him with ease. I enjoyed, thanks for sharing.
Yep, it is from 2013 IIRC

Khabib was smashing 10th planet JJ black belts when Tony was just a white belt lol

Levels to it

I like Tony but the people around him, eddie, Rogan, schaub, and anyone who think they know him because they saw him train once seem to believe that Khabib has never heard of rubber guard, like he was some grappling noob. They want to root for Tony,ok, but they are low-key acting like Khabib willl be completely defenseless.

OMG Khabib has never experienced rubber guard??? His days are numbered and now everybody knows how to beat him! McNuggets via rubber guard!

I like how they are playing. The guy on the bottom is really helping Khabib by showing him a lot of different 10th planet looks.

To get rubber guard, first you have to break posture. I've never seen anyone break Khabib's posture. I think Khabib has the strongest posture in MMA. His top game is fire. I don't think Tony will get any moments to try rubber guard.

Tony is so crazy he might try to take down khabib and put him on his back. Whoever wins this is the best ever IMO

Skip to 1:05

I saw the Eddie n Gracie video a couple of days ago, him and Rogan were demonstrating stuff and thought to myself, Khabib is in for a long night.

He better come in all sweaty n shit, otherwise he's getting Werdoomed.

OMG Khabib has never experienced rubber guard??? His days are numbered and now everybody knows how to beat him! McNuggets via rubber guard!
What if his foot is a BALLOOOON?

tony ground game is no where close to khabib

Actually, Tony's best chance is the standup.
On the ground Khabib is quite safe IMO.

Who cares about rubber guard? When has a 10p guy won a competition recently? 10p dudes dont even win the competitions set up in their favor.

I expect Khabib to win a clear decision but Tony is definitely the toughest test to date. If memory serves Dustin had a pretty good sub attempt v Khabib so it is not impossible that Tony catches him.

Actually, Tony's best chance is the standup.
On the ground Khabib is quite safe IMO.

Agreed, I don't know why this is the discussion. The guard goes to Khabib. Only way Tony get's a sub is on Khabib's neck if Khabib has a sloppy entry after a scramble or maybe later in the fight he when he slows down.
Tony wins this if he can make the fight take place on the feet enough to hurt Khabib.

The question is if Tony can create those scrambles to get off his back, not if he can sub Khabib off his back.

I expect Khabib to win a clear decision but Tony is definitely the toughest test to date. If memory serves Dustin had a pretty good sub attempt v Khabib so it is not impossible that Tony catches him.

Khabib put his head inside so that Dustin would go for it. Won’t happen against Tony.
I’d love for Tony to win but Khabib’s top control is far too good to be threatened by Tony’s bottom offense, I believe.
Tony has to mix it up on the feet and intercept Khabib’s closing of the distance.

Léo Vieira Doesn’t agree with the crap Eddie sells

Back