Media Khabib vs Poirier press conference

They both failed to make that fight an equal amount of times
Wrong. First of all, Khabib has never pulled out of a fight with Ferguson for the title. Secondly, Ferguson pulled out twice... and then refused the Max fight, which whould have led to him fighting Khabib next.

It was completely disrespectful to ask tony to fight for an interim title... AGAIN... while he was already holding one
Then that's his problem for being a child. He was given an opportunity to fight for the title before Poirier, he refused it. Then he goes on and starts whining about how no one gives him a title shot, lmao. Same situation with his interim belt: got stripped for failing to show up to his interim title defense (a situation that is not unique in combat sports), then goes on to blame the UFC for how he was not given a title shot. The best part, however, is Ferguson accusing Khabib of ducking him when he has now missed more opportunities to fight Khabib than vice versa. The man is a hypocrite and anyone who supports his childish, self-centered rhetoric is a delusional nutsack gobbler.

Wrong. First of all, Khabib has never pulled out of a fight with Ferguson for the title. Secondly, Ferguson pulled out twice... and then refused the Max fight, which whould have led to him fighting Khabib next.

Then that's his problem for being a child. He was given an opportunity to fight for the title before Poirier, he refused it. Then he goes on and starts whining about how no one gives him a title shot, lmao. Same situation with his interim belt: got stripped for failing to show up to his interim title defense (a situation that is not unique in combat sports), then goes on to blame the UFC for how he was not given a title shot. The best part, however, is Ferguson accusing Khabib of ducking him when he has now missed more opportunities to fight Khabib than vice versa. The man is a hypocrite and anyone who supports his childish, self-centered rhetoric is a delusional nutsack gobbler.
Tony fergusons career is more impressive than Khabib's

I didn't even finish reading this post because you're not objective

Tony fergusons career is more impressive than Khabib's

I didn't even finish reading this post because you're not objective
Don't worry, I never expected you to present actual counter-arguments. Running away from discussion is all Ferguson fans can do, because his behavior is indefensible.

Don't worry, I never expected you to present actual counter-arguments. Running away from discussion is all Ferguson fans can do, because his behavior is indefensible.
I'm a fan of every fighter listed in this thread

You're a troll and shitting all over tony Ferguson, who happens to be one of the most impressive fighters in UFC history

I'm a fan of every fighter listed in this thread

You're a troll and shitting all over tony Ferguson, who happens to be one of the most impressive fighters in UFC history
Yeah, he also happens to be a hypocrite with the maturity of a 9-year old child. One does not contradict the other.

Someone ask Khabib about tony for god's sake
Khaduck will just say that Tony needs more top 5 wins and talk about how he had to fight Barboza after he ate a bad tiramisu and pulled out of his fight.

Khaduck will just say that Tony needs more top 5 wins and talk about how he had to fight Barboza after he ate a bad tiramisu and pulled out of his fight.
Tony is an easier fight for him. He doesn’t need to duck him

Yeah, he also happens to be a hypocrite with the maturity of a 9-year old child. One does not contradict the other.
I don't see how he's a hypcorite. The guy blew his fucking knee out tripping over a cable and fought six months later

All he needs to say is that Ferguson should actually show up to his scheduled title fight, lmao.

I don't see how he's a hypcorite
That's because you're a blind nutsack gobbler. Is normal.

The guy blew his fucking knee out tripping over a cable and fought six months later
There is nothing wrong with pulling out of a fight with an injury. There is everything wrong with pulling out of a fight with an injury and then blaming everyone but yourself for the fact that you've missed the said fight and also accusing your opponent of ducking you when you were the one who pulled out (more).

You're attacking strawmen. That's all you can do, because the man's behavior is indefensible.

All he needs to say is that Ferguson should actually show up to his scheduled title fight, lmao.

That's because you're a blind nutsack gobbler. Is normal.

There is nothing wrong with pulling out of a fight with an injury. There is everything wrong with pulling out of a fight with an injury and then blaming everyone but yourself for the fact that you've missed the said fight and also accusing your opponent of ducking you when you were the one who pulled out (more).

You're attacking strawmen. That's all you can do, because the man's behavior is indefensible.
Your trolling is obvious

chat as usual full of ignorant bigots!

UFC dickriding the state of Abu Dhabi and Al-Nahyan family.

Masha'Allah !

this conference is already trash wheres dana!?

Khabib looking {<jimmies} already for no reason

"im very excited about my comeback"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sure dont sound like it

dude is half asleep

Back