Rumored Khabib vs Nate is the fight to make

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You heard it on Sherdog first! Nate vs Khabib is next! The real money fight Khabib can get now is vs Nate, and Nate will Bitch slap Khabibs ass back to Russia

You heard it on Sherdog first! Nate vs Khabib is next! The real money fight Khabib can get now is vs Nate, and Nate will Bitch slap Khabibs ass back to Russia

You know summit...
Part of me wants to see that fight.
Yeah, fuck yeah I kinda wanna see that now

<mma4>

Khabib will kill him.
I'll love watching it.

What exactly has Diaz done to deserve a title shot?

They can never offer a Diaz brother enough money for them to actually put down the bong and fight.

Nate shouldn't be anywhere even remotely close to a title shot and Khabib is pretty much as bad a match up as there is for him at LW.

Is Nate top 20? I know he beats McNuggets a majority of the time but nowhere near Khabib's level.

I’d love to see him bitch slap Khabib.

what, why? the fight itself will be boring and consist of one-sided domination by khabib. the lead-up will be entertaining though ill admit

nate does not deserve a title shot at all lmao, he hasnt fought in 2.5 years and his last fight was a loss.

Khabib and the Diaz bros

Dwzv-DKw-Ws-AAM4-HV.jpg

{<jordan}

That's not the fight to make, and it won't be made.
That's just Khabib's manager pushing for an easy fight for Khabib where he can make a lot of money.
But khabib is gonna have to face Tony, you can bank on it

stylistically, not to mention rankings wise, a terrible fight. Conors only chance was one punch power, Diaz has none and no heavy kicks. no chance of beating Khabib, unless K has the flu.

So, a guy that struggles with wrestlers, fighting arguably the best in the game?

No.

why waste Khabib's talent on a bum he will smash into even more severe brain damage ?

When was the last time Nate Diaz consistently stopped the takedowns of a halfway decent wrestler? When was the last time he caught a sub from his back? Don’t get me wrong, I generally enjoy watching the guy lose, but this would be an entirely pointless fight.

Back