Khabib vs. Nate Diaz at 170

Reffson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I started this thread for a few reasons. One, I would just love to see the fight. Two, I'd like to see Khabib man up and fight somebody bigger than him like all the greats do. Three, I'm pitting two Conor hate groups against each other because I'm sick of all the stupidity surrounding his past accomplishments. He was fighting at 145 at the time he fought Nate and moved up TWO weight classes to fight a very dangerous fighter. I though it was crazy then and it was, but he insisted on a rematch at the same weight just to make a point and that point was made despite what you think of the decision.
Now for the fight.
I think Nate's long reach and excellent dirty boxing would present a serious problem for Khabib. So would diving into Nick's world-class guard. Could he tire out and finish Khabib with it? I say it's possible although not probable. I know the oddsmakers would favor Khabib which is why I would likely bet on Nate. I would like nothing better than for Nate to choke him unconscious because Khabib is a punk and so are his handlers. Flame on flamers!

Last edited:
I think Nick's long reach and excellent dirty boxing would present a serious problem for Khabib. So would diving into Nick's

Thread title says Nate, but you're saying Nick in the OP. What is going on buddy

I started this thread for a few reasons. One, I would just love to see the fight. Two, I'd like to see Khabib man up and fight somebody bigger than him like all the greats do. Three, I'm pitting two Conor hate groups against each other because I'm sick of all the stupidity surrounding his past accomplishments. He was fighting at 145 at the time he fought Nick and moved up TWO weight classes to fight a very dangerous fighter. I though it was crazy then and it was, but he insisted on a rematch at the same weight just to make a point and that point was made despite what you think of the decision.
Now for the fight.
I think Nick's long reach and excellent dirty boxing would present a serious problem for Khabib. So would diving into Nick's world-class guard. Could he tire out and finish Khabib with it? I say it's possible although not probable. I know the oddsmakers would favor Khabib which is why I would likely bet on Nick. I would like nothing better than for Nick to choke him unconscious because Khabib is a punk and so are his handlers. Flame on flamers!

thread title mentions nate, but content mentions nick.

1. Nate's already up 2-0 on Khabib
2. Nate is not much bigger than Khabib
3. Conor never fought Nick
4. Nate's also 2-0 against Conor
5. Nick and Nate are not the same person

Thread title says Nate, but you're saying Nick in the OP. What is going on buddy
Does it matter?

Khabib wrestlefucks both of them. Doesn't finish either. Wins 50-45 or 50-43, and Diaz claims he didn't get hurt that badly so he should win.

Khabib by wrestlefuck..

Any competent wrestler decisions the Diaz Bro's..

Conor moved up 12 weight classes to fight the 450lb Nate "super hulk" Diaz

Khabib mauls him at 155 and 170. Nate does terribly against wrestlers at both weight classes. See RDA and Benson Henderson fights at LW, and Rory DHK fights at WW. 50 - 43 UD.

Khabib mauls this Nick/Nate guy at 170.

Fuck no...

I love Nate but feeding him to wrestlers is absolutely pointless. Go rewatch nate vs. guida for reference.

Nate is far too tough to finish and far too good at BJJ to get subbed which means Khabib wrestlefucks him for 25 minutes.

I'm a Diaz fan but if Khabib fought either Nick/Nate, it would be the same... Wrestled and held down for five rounds. Sad but true.

Not even exaggerating, Khabib would win a dominant decision over both Diaz bros back to back with no breaks in between

Lots of trolling in this thread.
Khabib gets subbed or gets a decision.

Does it matter?

Khabib wrestlefucks both of them. Doesn't finish either. Wins 50-45 or 50-43, and Diaz claims he didn't get hurt that badly so he should win.
lol at Khabib hurting either Diaz.

Back