Khabib vs Mayweather odds

I'm one of Floyd's biggest fans, but he needs to either fight a boxer or fuck off for good

He is running his mouth about boxing MMA fighters, who can't box at an elite level

I suppose we should campaign to have Ronaldo v Lebron 1 on 1 at Basketball

This is insulting to Mayweather. Andre Berto was a former world champion and Floyd was a -3000 favourite to win.
That was a very strange outlier for Mayweather to be a -3000 fav against Berto. No other fighter was more than 9-1 dog for like 10 years, not even slow, small, old and no power Baldomir.

I will guess that realistically bookmakers do think it’s like a 30-1 odds but they “learned” from last time that everyone will bet on the long shot MMA guy so they want somewhat more balanced action.

Bookmakers initially set the McGregor odds at like 12-1 or something but ended up moving all the way to 3.5-1 which was nuts.

Last edited:
View attachment 731137
Did Mayweather did this to Mcgregor?
the most bullshit gif i eva saw showing khabibs non existing boxing skills. floys would smell that haymaker when he is sleepmoving on the moon, so what.
shertards standards getting lower and lower from second to second

Betting my penthouse on WBC Khabib, the way he handled legendary boxer Al Iaquinta was something else.

Why is this still a thing? It's clearly Khabib's camp fucking with conor.

Instead of betting on khabib, go to the nearest market and buy some beans. They have more chance of growing into a huge stalk, that will lead you to a magical kingdom in the sky.

Mayweather is black & 40 years old but hes still a top name

think abot that

Outside of Conor, Jorge Masvidal is most likely to dabble in professional boxing.

Manny knocks Khabib dead in the first round.

Maybe he would've lost to some of those greats of that era, but you make it sound like it's a sure thing. That is all an opinion. However Mayweather being the most desired fight is laid out in monetary worth.

I watched boxing in that era and it's about as much of a sure thing as you can say without using a time machine. Hearns and Leonard were both very tough match-ups for him. The only way he'd be undefeated then is to duck everyone in their prime...which he's kind of known for.

When did Khabib become a world class boxer <{vega}>? If anybody really deserves a just for money fight it's Khabib, but when is Floyd coming to mma so someone can carry him for 4rds before giving him a choke face...

Back