Khabib vs Mayweather odds

What's Khabib gonna do to Mayweather? There's no take downs in boxing.

Khabib is fighting Tony Ferguson in April

<Bottle.gif>

It's pretty funny how many big named MMA fighters have come and gone while Mayweather is still on top. The dude is now beating up top MMA fighters in boxing in his retirement for supplemental income.

As a bigger fan of MMA I don't know whether i should be happy for these MMA fighters or sad for our sport.

It's pretty funny how many big named MMA fighters have come and gone while Mayweather is still on top. The dude is now beating up top MMA fighters in boxing in his retirement for supplemental income.

As a bigger fan of MMA I don't know whether i should be happy for these MMA fighters or sad for our sport.

Mayweather is no longer fighting Top 10 boxers so he isn't "on top" of anything. He was a great fighter but he would've lost some fights if he fought in the late 70s and 80s and had to face Sugar Ray Leonard, Tommy Hearns, prime Roberto Duran, etc.

Tbh the fact they even get a mention is great.

Obviously mma goal is one day have a successful crossover fighter to boxing.

Mayweather is no longer fighting Top 10 boxers so he isn't "on top" of anything. He was a great fighter but he would've lost some fights if he fought in the late 70s and 80s and had to face Sugar Ray Leonard, Tommy Hearns, prime Roberto Duran, etc.

Of course he's still on top. Every single boxer would be lined up tomorrow to fight him including Canelo if Mayweather ever decided to come back. When I said he's on top I mean he's the most desired prized fight event to make. There is simply no one equal, even in his retirement. The guy is on top.

Maybe he would've lost to some of those greats of that era, but you make it sound like it's a sure thing. That is all an opinion. However Mayweather being the most desired fight is laid out in monetary worth.

Floyd Jr. wins because his fighting style

This is insulting to Mayweather. Andre Berto was a former world champion and Floyd was a -3000 favourite to win.

Please please PLEASE dont waste the world of combat sports time with this crap fight. Maybe just meet up, spar, put it on youtube, if anything. but thats IT

Ooooookay. Even Danny Garcia would KO all those old bums.

Fight won’t happen ever I imo but if it did it would be free money on a Floyd win.

Wouldn't bet on it. Such an obvious mismatch just reeks of boxing corruption.

If if if if

Back