Khabib vs hevyweight

Did we all just forget striking is involved? Training is different than actually fighting in front of a live audience, plus if he was confident to fight at heavyweight he wouldn't be cutting an exorbitant amount of weight to fight at 155 instead of fighting at 170.

meh. khaduck wont move up a div. he's happy beating featherweights. at least conrad moved up. khabib would get ragdolled at ww.

meh. khaduck wont move up a div. he's happy beating featherweights. at least conrad moved up. khabib would get ragdolled at ww.
You mean Conor moved up to fight a LW , a has-been choker at that , at WW? Lol... ok then
If you think Khabib gets ragdolled by any of the real contenders in WW ( considering who Khabib rolls with)., imagine what they will do with Conor, theres a reason they put him up against the choker and not Mas, Usman or Colby

Fuck me you really do post some crap

Stop it without cage to exploit Khabib wouldnt be anywhere near top 20 in any weight division. He would get killed in the streets while guys like Conor 2.0, Nate Diaz or Ngannou would be even better
I’ve seen the method behind your madness and I love it. Keep up the good fight.

I will never understand how the Shertardness can run so deep in our brethren...

The REASON Khabib can hold his own against some heavyweights is because he IS A FUCKING HEAVYWEIGHT. He weighs 210lbs+ and is not chubby. Put a Fedor gut on him and the motherfucker is 230lbs. I will type this real slow so you can keep up.... HE CUTS WEIGHT TO DUCK 4 WEIGHT CLASSES .
Type it slower, I missed it

Back