Khabib vs hevyweight

I'll be the first to admit he's an incredible combat athlete, but he's really letting the tall tale status go to his head, and is terrified of showing any vulnerability publicly.

I know he spars top level guys too, but we don't get to see those because his ego won't allow the back and forth to be shown. Obviously he has no obligation to expose his training to the public, but even with something as petty as Ali outrunning him, he felt compelled to make excuses.

Even DC is giving him shit for that in the last video.

He is Ronda level at this point, not sure if he would be able to handle a loss without a complete meltdown.

I don't know why you want to trash a guy for not giving away secrets.. Look at Conor you dont see clips of him struggling. Or anyone why would you, that would be bad PR.

If he loses I'm sure it will hurt he may retire, but I think he gets over it.. I seen kids melt in school sports. I've seen football players cry at NFL level. Daniel cries. McGregor is use to defeat a guy who hasn't loss will take it hard, but his dad wont let him take it to hard.

It will be ok no need to bash the guy for not showing weakness.

he fought tomato cans.

the Cage was the reason why Khabib secured a TD vs Conor
You didnt watch the first round to well then did you? He used his shoulder against conors knee to put him on his back..open both your eyes next time

I'll be the first to admit he's an incredible combat athlete, but he's really letting the tall tale status go to his head, and is terrified of showing any vulnerability publicly.

I know he spars top level guys too, but we don't get to see those because his ego won't allow the back and forth to be shown. Obviously he has no obligation to expose his training to the public, but even with something as petty as Ali outrunning him, he felt compelled to make excuses.

Even DC is giving him shit for that in the last video.

He is Ronda level at this point, not sure if he would be able to handle a loss without a complete meltdown.
There is video of him sparring and training with some of these guys tho. They don't show full spars of course, because you don't want your opponents to have stuff to work with. I mean there's lots of video of him and rockhold training along with the rest of the AKA gang. It's easy to find.

And a lot of it is him working his guard/bad positions. There is lots of film of him in bad spots during training.

As for the stuff with DC, they're clearly fucking with each other. They do this all the time. You can't take it seriously.

Not even trying to be a dick but what you're saying is just not true. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Noted.
But he is 2 months away from the fight, so no way he is 176 now,
only started the weight cut.
He is at least 185 in that vid.
185 is his what he was when he was doing light training and media tours. So I'd guess he's a little bit under that now since hard training has started.

High 170s to 180 is likely what he's at now. Once he starts dieting and crap he'll be much smaller.

185 is his what he was when he was doing light training and media tours. So I'd guess he's a little bit under that now since hard training has started.

High 170s to 180 is likely what he's at now. Once he starts dieting and crap he'll be much smaller.

He used to be walking over 200 pounds.

IS he really walking now at around 185?

Why is no one point out the fact that the "heavyweight" is just a fat kid ?

Lewis manhandles khabib. Khabib drops a ton of weight for a reason.

Khabib is 3 times bigger than Conor!...maybe 4!

Only one man is that large.

69dac34ce24f6e6084f34d510f7aac96.jpg

He has been 185 for years now, I don't get what that 200lbs come from, this is just not true, Khabib said the highest he has been was 191 that was before Barboza, he had a back injury and couldn't even train. If you believe Josh thompson's shit then I have got new for you.

The kid is probably not even 18. These series of videos are hilarious. You can see DC straight shit on him about how he never really took him down when he was serious. DC even mentioned how Cain only took him down twice during practice.

He never walked over 200 (based on any source I can find), that was a sher-myth.

According to Khabib and his father, he used to get the high 180s to 190 out of camp. Khabib said after his back surgery and not training for the longest he the heaviest he'd ever been at 195ish.

Recently based on his teammates, family, weigh ins, etc. Khabib is walking around at 185, getting under 170 for fight week, and rehydrating to 176 Max.

The kid is probably not even 18. These series of videos are hilarious. You can see DC straight shit on him about how he never really took him down when he was serious. DC even mentioned how Cain only took him down twice during practice.
Chase is 18. Just got accepted into a Big 10 school if memory serves

big deal, I wrestle a heavyweight every time I unzip my pants

He didn't wrestle Khabib. Chase isn't a HW.
Mixed the names up. Nick Villarreal is the 285er. He's also really good. Won CCS all 4 years. And got accepted into Fresno State which was number 5 in the Big 12 conference last year, iirc. Kid is a beast.

Chase did wrestle Khabib as well tho. Chase got pinned but did respectably well.

Last edited:
Back