Khabib vs hevyweight

rewatch the fight

conor did Rookie mistakes vs Kebabs first TD

thats why i think he wins the rematch

ps: without the cage he would have never secured 100% that takedown

{<Mcgoat}
Khabib switched to a double and finish the TD without the cage. Cage had nothing to do with it

Khabib switched to a double and finish the TD without the cage. Cage had nothing to do with it

we both know that khabib was scared as fuck and thats why he shot from a fucken mile away and ate a 30% knee from conor.

he wont survive conor 2.0

we both know that khabib was scared as fuck and thats why he shot from a fucken mile away and ate a 30% knee from conor.

he wont survive conor 2.0
Khabib always shoots low singles from far out. Did it vs Al too. It makes them harder to counter with knees. Thus why Conor's knee only hit Khabib's chest.

he fought tomato cans.

the Cage was the reason why Khabib secured a TD vs Conor

Dude, the first TD of the fight was off of a single leg scramble in the open. Did you even watch the fight? Lol

Khabib always shoots low singles from far out. Did it vs Al too. It makes them harder to counter with knees. Thus why Conor's knee only hit Khabib's chest.

he shot that from a fucken mile & it was telegraphed as fuck cuz he was scared. YOUR BOY was SCARED & thats probably the reason why he stucked in neutral positions. He trained MMA since day 1 and he will LOSE the rematch.

chest = chin?

HAHA

Kebab is FUCKED.

Dude, the first TD of the fight was off of a single leg scramble in the open. Did you even watch the fight? Lol

yeah i remember that cuz it was telegraphed as fuck and he shot that from a fucken mile cuz he was SCARED

LOL

he shot that from a fucken mile & it was telegraphed as fuck cuz he was scared. YOUR BOY was SCARED & thats probably the reason why he stucked in neutral positions. He trained MMA since day 1 and he will LOSE the rematch.

chest = chin?

HAHA

Kebab is FUCKED.
It very clearly did not connect with the chin.

You're really emotional about this for some reason. I'm just laying out the facts for you

A heavyweight teenager.... When I wrestled in college the freshman heavyweights who may have placed at states in highschool would get worked by the 141lbers guy who had been in the room for a few years. In that first year, from 18 to 19, puberty finishes doing it's thing and the heavyweight learns about "real" aggression and things are way different.

yeah i remember that cuz it was telegraphed as fuck and he shot that from a fucken mile cuz he was SCARED

LOL
Nothing scary about a guy who can't even defend your telegraphed single leg shot from a mile out.

It very clearly did not connect with the chin.

You're really emotional about this for some reason. I'm just laying out the facts for you

lol@facts

rematch will not happen this year cuz Khabib is lazy, but Conor will shook the world

I hope it wont take that much time, cuz Khabib looks like a ded man (weigh in) ... LOL

1-2 years more and he wont be able to make LW anymore

lol@facts

rematch will not happen this year cuz Khabib is lazy, but Conor will shook the world

I hope it wont take that much time, cuz Khabib looks like a ded man (weigh in) ... LOL

1-2 years more and he wont be able to make LW anymore

Literally everything I said has been true so yeah

A heavyweight teenager.... When I wrestled in college the freshman heavyweights who may have placed at states in highschool would get worked by the 141lbers guy who had been in the room for a few years. In that first year, from 18 to 19, puberty finishes doing it's thing and the heavyweight learns about "real" aggression and things are way different.

He is stroking his ego with teenagers while a 24 year old GSP was already putting it on the line with the best grapplers in the world at ADCC.

He took on a mid 20s wrestler than damn near won a national championship and had also almost won the prior ADCC...and GSP best him.

He is stroking his ego with teenagers while a 24 year old GSP was already putting it on the line with the best grapplers in the world at ADCC.

He took on a mid 20s wrestler than damn near won a national championship and had also almost won the prior ADCC...and GSP best him.
I just told you in the last thread that Khabib spars with NCAA all Americans regularly. He's just helping the kids out

I just told you in the last thread that Khabib spars with NCAA all Americans regularly. He's just helping the kids out

I'll be the first to admit he's an incredible combat athlete, but he's really letting the tall tale status go to his head, and is terrified of showing any vulnerability publicly.

I know he spars top level guys too, but we don't get to see those because his ego won't allow the back and forth to be shown. Obviously he has no obligation to expose his training to the public, but even with something as petty as Ali outrunning him, he felt compelled to make excuses.

Even DC is giving him shit for that in the last video.

He is Ronda level at this point, not sure if he would be able to handle a loss without a complete meltdown.

I'll be the first to admit he's an incredible combat athlete, but he's really letting the tall tale status go to his head, and is terrified of showing any vulnerability publicly.

I know he spars top level guys too, but we don't get to see those because his ego won't allow the back and forth to be shown. Obviously he has no obligation to expose his training to the public, but even with something as petty as Ali outrunning him, he felt compelled to make excuses.

Even DC is giving him shit for that in the last video.

He is Ronda level at this point, not sure if he would be able to handle a loss without a complete meltdown.

Wow, this is such delusional projection lol

Back