Khabib vs GSP AT 170 Who wins?

Khabib wins imo. prime gsp would be a better fight, but i dont know if even gsp has answers for kbabib , if he gets ahold of him. Gsp struggles against larger guys as well and doesn't have ko power. I would favor khabib 60/40 vs prime. If gsp could keep it standing with his very good tdd, he could outpoint khabib. Havent seen a lot of khabib from his back, so that may work for him too.

If you believe losing to mediocre fighters somehow prevents Tibau from being physically stronger than GSP while being on roids, you are retarded. Fact is, you have nothing to back up your statements with except for your "logical" """thinking""", so there's no reason to argue with you, since there's no argument to be had in the first place. The actual facts are: Tibau was a roider and his strength was enhanced. Whether or not he was physically stronger than GSP is unknown, but he very well might have been, which means using that fight as a basis for comparison is retarded.
LHW’s talk about how uncommonly strong gsp is all the time.
Cheal roided sonnen could handle his ape technique, and you think a roided LW is stronger?

Ok, time to go to bed white belt, I hear your mom calling.

Silly question. GSP is one weight class bigger than Khabib. Of course GSP would win.

This is like asking, GSP vs. Romero at 185, who would win?

Bisping is terrible and GSP looked tired and slow as hell in there. Nothing like he used to.
First, Bisping isn't terrible. He was the MW champion and he's also a top 10 MW. One might even argue that he was at the best stage of his fighting career.

Second, that fight was after a 4 year layoff for GSP and in a weight class that he never competed in before. Dude looked bloated as hell for that fight and definitely not as agile with all that extra weight.

At 37 and after 2 acl injuries, GSP is definitely past his prime. But you can't judge how he would perform in his own division basing yourself on the Bisping fight. Also helps without the nerves and pressure of entering the octogon for the first time after 4 years.

GSP. Bigger, better on the feet. Won't get taken down by Khabib.

Silly question. GSP is one weight class bigger than Khabib. Of course GSP would win.

This is like asking, GSP vs. Romero at 185, who would win?
I also believe GSP wins that fight but for different reasons.

What a dumb reasoning lol.

So you're saying the bigger man always wins? Didn't go very well for Bisping when he fought GSP or Stipe when he fought DC didn't it?

Also, on a side note, Khabib walks around heavier than GSP. He's one of the LWs that cut the most weight in his division. They are basically the same size.

GSP and it’s not even hard to see why... man Khabib is getting some serious nuthuggers. Starting to sound like the Conor nuthuggers from a few years back...

I also believe GSP wins that fight but for different reasons.

GSP would get starched by Romero, hence the reason why he did not defend the MW belt.

What a dumb reasoning lol.

So you're saying the bigger man always wins? Didn't go very well for Bisping when he fought GSP or Stipe when he fought DC didn't it?

What I'm saying is when both fighters are about equal in skill, the bigger man always win.

Bisping has mediocre skills and got lucky against Rockhold who took him lightly.

DC is better than Stipe - better wrestling, better fight IQ, better clinch, and has more power.

Also, on a side note, Khabib walks around heavier than GSP. He's one of the LWs that cut the most weight in his division. They are basically the same size.

Now you're just being dishonest... walk around weight is not the same as in competition weight after a camp and weight cut. GSP cuts to 170. Khabib cuts to 155. GSP has at least 15lbs on Khabib, if not more, since he also fought at 185.

GSP would get starched by Romero, hence the reason why he did not defend the MW belt.

What I'm saying is when both fighters are about equal in skill, the bigger man always win.

Bisping has mediocre skills and got lucky against Rockhold who took him lightly.

DC is better than Stipe - better wrestling, better fight IQ, better clinch, and has more power.

Now you're just being dishonest... walk around weight is not the same as in competition weight after a camp and weight cut. GSP cuts to 170. Khabib cuts to 155. GSP has at least 15lbs on Khabib, if not more, since he also fought at 185.
GSP was set to fight Whittaker so Romero is irrelevant here.

Both fighters aren't equal in skills. GSP and Khabin have a different skill set.

Also, GSP walks around 185.

Khabib walks around 190.

Those are facts from the guys themselves, not some Shertard's opinion.

Not even close. GSP would wife the fuck out of Khabib.

Back