Khabib vs GSP AT 170 Who wins?

No doubt GSP would try to jab fuck him to death; however, I'm not convinced Habib wouldn't eventually find a way to get past it.

Truth be told, I doubt GSP would ever accept this fight.

High lvl striking? Lol. He has a counter jab..thats it.
GSP%2BPunches%2BBisping.gif

Doesn't look like a jab

It would be interesting but I think GSP nullifies Khabib's strengths and ends up winning a UD.

GSP via superior striking and grappling

So do most of khabibs opponents..victims. Stupid fanboy.

You are talking GSP who is arguably the best MMA grappler in the sport history.

You do know that none of khabib's opponents come close to GSP in terms of wrestling department. right?
Khabib even struggled against TIbau, you moron.

Khabib would take him down and pass his guard. Believing anything else is being a GSP nuthugger, because GSP's wrestling is not on the same level as Khabib's. Moreover, Khabib employs sambo techniques like trips and throws in his wrestling from the clinch and these are additional tools GSP does not have. Khabib is also training with some of the best (arguably THE best) wrestlers in the sport as of now. While GSP's wrestling was top notch in the past, he is not on the level of Russian/Dagestani wrestlers and would get outmatched. The only way GSP can win this fight is by trying to keep it standing more often than not and eventually grinding out a split decision. It would be a tough fight for both athletes, but I see Khabib winning via a split decision.

You do know that none of khabib's opponents come close to GSP in terms of wrestling department. right?
Khabib even struggled against TIbau
First of all, Khabib's sparring partners are superior wrestlers compared to GSP and secondly, Tibau was roided to the gills. Tibau literally and I mean LITERALLY just fucking walked straight out of Khabib's takedown because of how strong he was.

Khabib would take him down and pass his guard. Believing anything else is being a GSP nuthugger, because GSP's wrestling is not on the same level as Khabib's. Moreover, Khabib employs sambo techniques like trips and throws in his wrestling from the clinch and these are additional tools GSP does not have. Khabib is also training with some of the best (arguably THE best) wrestlers in the sport as of now. While GSP's wrestling was top notch in the past, he is not on the level of Russian/Dagestani wrestlers and would get outmatched. The only way GSP can win this fight is by trying to keep it standing more often than not and eventually grinding out a split decision. It would be a tough fight for both athletes, but I see Khabib winning via a split decision.

First of all, Khabib's sparring partners are superior wrestlers compared to GSP and secondly, Tibau was roided to the gills. Tibau literally and I mean LITERALLY just fucking walked straight out of Khabib's takedown because of how strong he was.

Same TIbau who lost to Evan dunham and Jim Miller in a span of a year before and after he fought Khabib ? This idea that Tibau was somehow a super human due to steroid is grossly exaggerated and far fetched. Khabib trains with superior wrestler than GSP, but that doesn't mean he is better than them in the real fight. What kind of retarded logic are you trying to make here?

There is a glaring reason why Khabib is so reluctant to move up to weight class while killing himself every fight trying to cut down huge weight. He knows his style is not favorable to him against a physically strong guys who have good enough wrestling to negate his pressure and the Tibau fight clearly proves this.

Back