Khabib vs Ferguson who is the most unlikable?

Where's your kid at

Seriously Ferguson cannot really come back from that, many people have acted a fool on TUF but nobody has ever personally attacked someone about a sensitive subject like he did before

It was crazy he started when they were obviously joking around, but even after giving him time to cool off he still came back and said where is your kid, guy obviously has problems

Didn't Koscheck say something really fucked up to Leben? Am i remembering it correctly?

I didn't care for Ferguson after the TUF incident, that was a pretty dirty thing to say to the guy, anyone with kids would understand, but he has improved a lot skill wise and has been doing better with each fight and kept his mouth shut - so he is slowly earning my respect back that way.

Meanwhile Khabib sits out injured and basically runs his mouth at everyone over social media and then of course the recent incident with the Diaz bros, which he started by throwing the first punch at one of their friends. I was a big fan of Khabib but dude has got fucking annoying, just the way he's run his mouth and acting is like a child - you could say the same about Diaz too IDGAF but Khabib has talked so much more shit about everyone from Pettis to Cowboy to Diaz to RDA just keeps running his mouth sitting on the sidelines. So my like for him kind of soured after all this and personally I can't wait to see him lose.

And yeah he lost to Tibau.

How is Khabib unlikable? Dude wrestles bears for fucks sake

I prefer Khabib's personality, but Ferguson's fighting style. Don't really dislike either. That TUF episode was embarrassing, but that house does weird things to people and even decent people can turn into nasty shits at times. Not saying it excuses his behavior, but I don't condemn him forever for it.

Sure, Khabib talks trash on twitter. But he reminds me of Conor in that regard. He is a dominant, confident fighter who is just trying to hype the fights.

From what I have seen on TUF, Ferguson might be one of the biggest douchebags of any TUF contenders. Sure, there have been worse prospects like Junie who obviously had mental problems and probably was not in control of himself. Tony on the other hand was just being a dick.

Don't really like Khabib but I cannot stand Ferguson, definitely rooting for Khabib.

Didn't Koscheck say something really fucked up to Leben? Am i remembering it correctly?

Bobby Southworth called him a 'fatherless bastard' (Leben had recently reunited with his estranged father if memory serves) during an argument after a night of drinking. Chris got pissed and decided to sleep outside that night instead of in the house and when he did, Southworth and Koscheck started running hose water on him.

I like them both. Khabib's pretty funny at times.

Im not really into fighter gossip or reality shows though. Thread does make me want to look into the "where's your kid at" thing.

Bobby Southworth called him a 'fatherless bastard' (Leben had recently reunited with his estranged father if memory serves) during an argument after a night of drinking. Chris got pissed and decided to sleep outside that night instead of in the house and when he did, Southworth and Koscheck started running hose water on him.

Yeah thats it, pretty shitty as well. Koscheck never got over that in the eyes of fans either.

I like Ferguson less than Khabib. Take that as you will.

Robbing tibau? I didn't know that getting pressed up against the fence and defending takedowns was enough to win a fight.

Also, Khabib is the man. Go fork yourself, t.s.

just watched the fight again after so many talks about Khabib vs Tibau.
Khabib didnt lost to Tibau , he just didnt won in an impressive way as he usualy doing.
he was trying for a TD without success but generaly he was slight the better fighter.

people are talking like Tibau dominated all rounds,
no he did not

I don't care for either guy so the fact that one of them gets knocked down a peg is fine by me.

Yeah thats it, pretty shitty as well. Koscheck never got over that in the eyes of fans either.

Funny thing is, Leben had basically made himself out to be the antagonist (or anti-hero) of the show up to that point, getting drunk and being rowdy and pissing on Jason Thacker's pillow, then that one night turned him in to the sympathetic figure, at least briefly. He eventually seemed to find a middle ground, having his issues with alcohol and painkillers outside the cage but otherwise seeming like a cool guy (at least from all the interviews that I've seen) and putting on exciting fights before his decline. Koscheck on the other hand basically stayed in the heel role until he fell out of contention.

tony abducted a child from a local mall and brought him back to the tuf house, where he tied him up and hid him in the closet. He then got drunk and called the kid's terrified parents, got them on speaker phone and taunted them by saying "where's your kid at? Huh? Where's your kid?" dana was pissed. Almost threw him off the show over it.

:d :d :d

Tony abducted a child from a local mall and brought him back to the TUF house, where he tied him up and hid him in the closet. He then got drunk and called the kid's terrified parents, got them on speaker phone and taunted them by saying "Where's your kid at? Huh? Where's your kid?" Dana was pissed. Almost threw him off the show over it.

:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

We get it, you don't like Khabib. Tony is a dick though and is in for a mauling.

Back