Khabib vs Dustin in september [short analysis]

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds correct to me.

Dustin is a good fighter he has improved alot since he fought Conor whom I believe he could beat in rematches seemed like he was shook rather than defeated.

Aside from all that this is a different poirer he has gained weight and muscles while his striking seems to have improved. By the way I do believe this new Dustin is better than Ferg.

Khabib will have to up his game tho I still view him as the clear favorite by way of demolition.
giphy.gif

Dustin dose alot of things better than Tony Ferguson and again this Dustin is not the same as the one from few years ago. People truly improve and that is what he showcased last night. So in my honest opinion his an opponent worthy of respect.

His gas tank seems to be fairly decent but I don't think Holloway applied much pressure and went for TK in the 4ft instead of pouring on but still he got hesitant due to his striking but with Khabib he won't have that much of time to operate freely.

I got Khabib by TKO GnP

Last edited:
It’s a shame Dustin appears to be in the bad books with Dana

He will get the Khabib fight which will probably be the end of his career

Khabib mauls him, unfortunately.

Dustin is awesome, but Teh Eagles grappling is just next level.

That post was nice by conor, It seems really genuine. They were both incredible fights indeed. Fucked it up with the nate stuff but guy needs to keep himself relevant someway

Rooting for dustin in the khabib matchup. Khabib is the rightful fav but dustin could pull the upset. He's very well rounded.

Conor called a Dustin win
I think Dustin can beat Khabib due to his legit power(probably hits harder than Conor though less precise) and his underrated submission game and BJJ

Not using MMA math but If khabib couldn’t TKO Conor on the ground(or anyone in his UFC Career IIRC) then him doing it to Dustin is unlikely
Khabib decision

I think Dustin can beat Khabib due to his legit power(probably hits harder than Conor though less precise) and his underrated submission game and BJJ

Not using MMA math but If khabib couldn’t TKO Conor on the ground(or anyone in his UFC Career IIRC) then him doing it to Dustin is unlikely
Khabib decision

Conor can't predict much. He said just one guy out of two guys. How hard is that

Khabib decision

He can just submit him like did to Conrad or take the decision, Khabib has multiple paths to victory, Dustin has only one and that's by KO.

He can just submit him like did to Conrad or take the decision, Khabib has multiple paths to victory, Dustin has only one and that's by KO.
No he can’t
Dustin is a BJJ black belt with solid cardio,Khabib doesn’t sub black belts
He isn’t submitting him at all
In fact it’s more likely Dustin catches him In a sub
Khabib can only realistically win by decision
Dustin has KO or Submission(less likely but possible) as ways to win

Obviously Khabib is a huge favourite but Dustin is probably a better grappler than Conor, is clearly a dangerous striker and importantly is still hungry.

No he can’t

Getting grapplefucked and ground and pounded for five rounds will make anyone give their neck up.

No he can’t
Out of the two, Khabib isn't the one who has lost by submission before.

Khabib can definitely sub him after battering him and looking for a merciful way out, or he can TKO him on the ground, or even KO him standing.

Dustin only has a one punch KO or swarming TKO available to him in terms of possibilities.

Getting grapplefucked and ground and pounded for five rounds will make anyone give their neck up.
Like AL? Khabib slows down in the later rounds and I don’t believe he can overwhelm Dustin

Back