Khabib vs. Conor

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
01--99.

Actually I would prefer Conor vs Royce Gracie.
Easy fight for Gracie due to white belt...

People are going to be surprised how tough Conor will be to take down against the cage.

You can't favour Conor against an undefeated fighter, espiecially after 700 days off and coming off a KO loss

You also can't count out McGregor outstriking Khabib and slowing him down significantly and maybe even finishing the fight early.

If you think Khabib wins 100% of the time you are a goof, and if you think Conor wins 100% of the time you're a goof
"This is my opinion and anyone who disagrees is an idiot!" - Internet Ass Clown

I actually I agree with you though on the fight.

I definitely favour Khabib.

Conor should really recruit Kyle Snyder, who offered to help him with his wrestling and techniques to defend against Khabib.

Personally I'm not sure how much time there is to adapt to Khabib, which is why I think Khabib will win. But what I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is Khabib would not be taking down Kyle Snyder.

<36><36><36>

Conor should make the call, if he hasn't already.

Beebs opened as a 2 to 1 favorite, so technically that gives him a 66% chance of winning, or just about, although I guess you have to factor in the possibility of a draw. Anywho, I was a bit surprised by that myself. I do give Conor the edge, probably by about that same margin that Vegas favors Khabib by. Nonetheless the notion of a more or less 60-40 split does make sense.

Back