Khabib vs Conor will look exactly like Sonnen vs Silva 1

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With the exception of that crazy sub at the last minute.
Another alternative way to look at it would be what tiny mendes did to Conor for almost 2 rounds but for 5 rounds.

Last edited:
Khabib gon drop Conor with a straight left

If I thought for a second it would actually go down. I don't think the last minute of the fight would be in the 5th, either.

More like the 2nd round.

Possibly, but if Conor's TDD is all of sudden top notch like it was against Eddie, then Khabib might get pieced up standing.

Imo Khabib has no stand up and horrible defense. If he stands with Conor he will get cracked and it'll be interesting to see what happens from there.

Not really the same, Conor's ground game is nowhere near Andy's, so Khabib can lay and pray all the fight if he wants

There is a better chance it looks like Conor/Alvarez than Sonnen/SIlva

Possibly, but if Conor's TDD is all of sudden top notch like it was against Eddie, then Khabib might get pieced up standing.

Imo Khabib has no stand up and horrible defense. If he stands with Conor he will get cracked and it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Eddie is not never was an elite wrestler, that's a myth. The only genuine wrestler they he fought was a tiny guy and look what happened for almost two rounds

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mhktfuYvxX1qz4rgp.gif

Nurmagomedov will most likely finish McGregor in the first couple of rounds. Even by T/KO.

A whole different animal.

It will look like that fight but no way Conor survives more than 2 rounds on the ground against Khabib

<36>

Khabib will more than likely sub him within 3 rounds. I like Connor more than khabib, he got a punchers chance but I don't see him surviving the ground game of khabib.

Not really the same, Conor's ground game is nowhere near Andy's, so Khabib can lay and pray all the fight if he wants

Sonnen dominated and controlled Silva on the ground for 4.75 rounds

Khabib is my third favorite fighter and I can't see that happening

Because Conor is your 1st or 2nd?

J/K.

Khabib fights out of orthodox so it's unlikely he'll knock Conor out with a jab. Ofc, @chunglii was joking too.

Eddie is not never was an elite wrestler, that's a myth. The only genuine wrestler they he fought was a tiny guy and look what happened
Eddie Alvarez has good wrestling and pretty good grappling. Khabib might be the better grappler but that's all he has for Conor, so he better own him on the ground.

With the exception of that crazy sub at the last minute.
Mark my words.

I think it will look like that but Khabib wont actually land anything standing but he will dominate the ground game like Chael did and I think he will finish the fight before round 3 is over

So conor is going to rock him with a punch from the bottom then finish him with strikes instead of a sub? Gotcha

Khabib gonna duck conor with some ramadan vacation shit anyway

Back