Khabib vs. Conor: Perhaps a Subtle Foreshadowing of the Upcoming Fight?

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As we all know, the incident that kicked off the hype and the promos for Khabib vs. Conor was the bus incident, with Conor throwing a dolly through the bus window. That very moment is what kicked this fight into motion. However, the very moment Conor is about to throw the dolly, he is making a familiar face. Look no further than the UFC's very own thumbnail of the incident for their Embedded episode to see for yourself...

McGregor.png

Does anyone recognize the face he is making? It's the same face that Floyd Mayweather gave Conor before TKOing him.

34a640f820f6be31391aaf35a7f8c7c1

Is this a sign of things to come? A sign that perhaps Khabib will GnP Conor into oblivion, giving him a permanent shoop face? The anticipation is now immeasurable, but we have to wait for October 6th.

ZestyUnrealisticAdder-small.gif

OH BOY.....Get ready for Niagra Falls level of tears incoming TS

Fight day looms, and as it draws nearer and nearer, it's almost as if you can see Conor's shoop face developing as he makes his way to the press conference...

sFbQ1GJ.gif

Could be Shadface 2.0.

I think Khabib will smash him but I've learned to never count Conor out

fight won't happen

Khabib will find a nice and cozy bus to hide in and stay there indefinitely

As we all know, the incident that kicked off the hype and the promos for Khabib vs. Conor was the bus incident, with Conor throwing a dolly through the bus window. That very moment is what kicked this fight into motion. However, the very moment Conor is about to throw the dolly, he is making a familiar face. Look no further than the UFC's very own thumbnail of the incident for their Embedded episode to see for yourself...

McGregor.png

Does anyone recognize the face he is making? It's the same face that Floyd Mayweather gave Conor before TKOing him.

Is this a sign of things to come? A sign that perhaps Khabib will GnP Conor into oblivion, giving him a permanent shoop face? The anticipation is now immeasurable, but we have to wait for October 6th.

That's called muscle memory. Floyd beated that into Conor.

This is a bit of a stretch but it would be nice if haters would be so honest and say: " I don`t like him cause he talked shit before the fight , got me all emotionally invested and then he did what he said he would do and humiliate my favorite fighter. I will never get over it."

This is a bit of a stretch but it would be nice if haters would be so honest and say: " I don`t like him cause he talked shit before the fight , got me all emotionally invested and then he did what he said he would do and humiliate my favorite fighter. I will never get over it."
Yes, I remember when he said he would one punch KO Mayweather. And Nate. How did it end up?

McGregor.png

The foreshadowing was true. Great prediction by me.

Crush.gif

Back