Khabib vs. Alvarez/Poirier?

So you think all 35 of them are good strikers? I'm talking about the good strikers he's faced. The good strikers relative to the best strikers in the top ten of his divsion.

I named the only good strikers that he fought. Curran hadn't peaked when Alvarez fought him and he should have been at FW and curran at his best isn't up there with the guys I mentioned. Hansen, kawajiri, chandler, dida, etc etc are not very good strikers.

Some of those guys are good, but not top ten level "good" striking. They were top ten fighters, but not because of their striking.

I'll give you RDA and Pitbull, even though Pitbull was another one that should be at FW and I don't hold him in as high regard as guys like poirier or cowboy etc etc.

In general, though, when he faces a top ten guy known for his striking—Poirier, Conor, Cowboy, And yes, pettis was outstriking him, hence the wrestle fuck—he gets out struck. The RDA moment was the exception, not the rule.
Dude soo much you said is wrong but what's most glaring is "Pitbull should be at 145". Pitbull is an absolutely monstrous 155er. He gets up to 185-190 in the cage and made Eddie and Chandler look small, both of them are heavier LWs.

And no, you didn't name all the best strikers, just the ones who had success vs Eddie. You mentioned Cerrone and Poirier but not RDA, Pettis or Dida, all clearly better strikers because it didn't fit your narrative.

You legit said dida and Hansen are not very good strikers when they both were almost the best in that department.

You do know Dida is the chute box striking coach right? Those terrible strikers like Anderson, Wandy and Shogun

great you quoted 2 fights.

RDA, a shell of his former self that had to changed weights due to USADA and a punching bag.

Khabib doesnt have better striking, but his wrestling is far superior and eddie has child like takedowns. hes far too weak to even attempt to wall and stall khabib which is
his bread and butter. so he will do nothing but back up and throw his amazing 11 2 hes been doing for years with his awful head movement which looked so great especially vs
conor. Khabib will walk him down with no fear of a take down or power and pummel him. Eddie has nothing. he wont throw with power out of fear of getting slammed into oblivion.

I cant believe you think Eddie is a good striker. Hes horrendous. hes one dimensional and survives by having a granite chin which has been cracked
Most KOs of any LW on The roster and he's just a one dimensional wrestler?

You sound like a retard. Eddie is extremely well rounded, Khabib is as one dimensional as they get

"To me, he's just a left hand. He's just a guy with a left hand. That's how I see him. He does something that we call a 'rock back' well. Mayweather does it. A lot of Philly fighters do it. He (McGregor) lives and breathes off it. A lot of MMA guys don't know about these boxing things that they do. This is a move that's very easily taken away and we're going to dominate every step of the way." - Eddie Alvarez
Quote McPussy before first fight with Diaz

I can tell you from experience that having your second child is different. It just is. The anxiety level we had for our second kid was minuscule in comparison to our first time. Because we’ve been there and went thru it already. That being said, everyone is different. But until I hear Conor say hes not fighting because his chick is pregnant with kid #2, then I’m under the assumption that he will fight Khabib soon. Plus we all know that Ariel gets all the inside scoop. He rarely reports things that aren’t true. If he’s says they’re fighting this year and probably in Vegas, then I believe him.

Ariel also said RDA vs. Colby was in Brazil lol.
I can tell you from experience that having your second child is different. It just is. The anxiety level we had for our second kid was minuscule in comparison to our first time. Because we’ve been there and went thru it already. That being said, everyone is different. But until I hear Conor say hes not fighting because his chick is pregnant with kid #2, then I’m under the assumption that he will fight Khabib soon. Plus we all know that Ariel gets all the inside scoop. He rarely reports things that aren’t true. If he’s says they’re fighting this year and probably in Vegas, then I believe him.

I'll wait for a fight announcement until I'm as confident as you are that it will happen.

More like Conor vs Alvarez/Porier winner after Khabib pulls out

I'll be rooting for the dark horse of this division, Porier

Same.

Winner of this fight should be fighting Khabib in Nov/Dec unless Tony or Conor sign up to fight which frankly is a very good chance of my happening.

The line goes

1.Conor
2. Tony
3 Eddie/Pourier winner
4.kevin Lee

Same.

Winner of this fight should be fighting Khabib in Nov/Dec unless Tony or Conor sign up to fight which frankly is a very good chance of my happening.

The line goes

1.Conor
2. Tony
3 Eddie/Pourier winner
4.kevin Lee
I can agree with this but I put Tony behind the winner of Eddie Dustin.

If not for Conor or Tony, I'd prefer watching Lee get the next shot but anybody against Khabib sounds great right now. A khabib mauling is a treat to watch for me.

Eddie would batter Khabib and Poirier would all depend on how he does in avoiding the clinch.

I rate Poirier higher than I do Eddie at this time, but I think Eddie has a better skillset to fight Khabib.

He just doesn't fight when his own belt is on the line. He'll take it if he's offered a fight for someone else's belt.
Good to see you've already got your ammo loaded for once Conor comes back an beats Khabib, "still shit, only beats champions"
michael-keaton.gif

Back