Khabib trash talking Ferguson

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
tumblr_obefedLPL01v6pt8qo1_1280.png

His old friend is also preparing him for his next fight.

tumblr_obeferWy7S1v6pt8qo1_1280.png

I was about to commit the greatest Con in sherdog history but one of the mods is too fucking uptight.

BREAKING: Khabib tests positive for Trash Talking

I hope Khabib improved in all this time out.

His trashtalk has gone better.

Trash talking sells fights and this one is going to be good.....both great fighters.

Last edited:
Khabib has almost 1 million followers on Instagram, he is huge in Europe and that's why he is going to get the title shot.

Ferguson will beat him though.

Can't wait for this fight, they better win they next fight so this epic fight for the title can happen.

Khabib injured himself typing.

Khabib has almost 1 million followers on Instagram, he is huge in Europe and that's why he is going to get the title shot.

Ferguson will beat him though.

Can't wait for this fight, they better win they next fight so this epic fight for the title can happen.
He won't get a title shot. He's barely active in the UFC and gets injured even from sneezing.

I hope fergie wins from RDA so the Eagle will wrestlefuck fergie to a humble pie

khabib is a badass.

can't wait to see him fight again!

Hahahahaha I can't wait until he's champion and trashes people like this on the regular.

At some point TFerg is going to fight him and then

tumblr_ldb7dxjfEi1qdezf9o1_400.gif

Nurm will be the guy that holds the belt for a few fights.

We will see. Barring injury, he is an absolute menace for anyone.

He is a menace to watch IMO. But he is a top 5 LW and he has great wrestling so I do believe he could beat any LW. I'm just not a big fan.

Too one dimensional to dominate a division like lw. Other than RDA who has he beat?

I agree about the lack of names on his resume. I just believe his one dimension (wrestling) is unusually dominant.

They will give the titleshot to Conor/Nate winner

Back